The Blue Rock Warlocks Of The Rock Part Two

The Purple.


After the Black Warlock I slept for a long time. I wanted to regain my strength as the fight had left me exhausted. When I woke up I wondered how long that I had slept, but I was afraid that I had slept too long.
“How long have been out?” I asked.
“Twenty four hours.” she said.
“WHAT!” I shouted.
“You were exhausted and I thought that you needed the rest.” he said.
You need not worry about that.
Why?
Because the more the spell is broken the faster time flows here.
Thank you voice inside my head.
I am not a voice inside your head.
Whatever.
We all got up and went on our way. We soon came to a purple forest and hand lavender coloured grass and with trees very dark purple bark and lilac leaves.
“Beautiful!”
“Naturally, but, remember, it's dangerous.” Sir Ellishun said. “After all this it where the purple warlock lives.”
I nodded as I breathed in. I could smell Turkish delight and honey. The further I went in the stronger it got. However I wanted to breathe in more. So I sniffed more and more and as I did my mind became light and my thoughts became simple. My vision blurred and my eyelids became sticky and heavy. My leg movement became sluggish and clumsy. I then felt one leg bang into the other and then I tripped. I did not get up and my eyes closed.
I found myself in that place. I could see that there were purple chains around the blue rock.
Get up!”
What?
Get up quick!”
Why
He's coming to kill you! He knows that you're the only one who can kill him and the others and break the spell!”
What spell?
The spell that is on me and was put on me by that witch!”
What witch?
Never mind, wake up now!”
My eyes flicked open and I saw a point of a blade come down in front of me. I rolled over and got up to my feet. I dived away as the blade came closer and closer to me. I then took up the two blades before my sense of awareness could process. He kept the blade coming but I was able to block each and every one. However I felt that my drowsiness was falling away.
I then could feel a power rise within me. Then the blade or grass came up and stabbed me. I cut it but I then spotted another blade rise up and try to pierce me but I cut it down. Then another one rose but as I cut that one down it cut into my face causing a stinging pain over my cheek.
Eat the grass!”
I looked down and as a blade came close I bit into it and chewed it. It tasted like Turkish delight and honey. Then the blades of grass fell and as they did the Purple warlock looked shocked and angry. Like a wounded animal.
“You betray me now?” he shouted.
“I haven't.” I said.
“Not you”
“Then who?”
“The Blue Rock.” he said.
My eyes widened but I knew that I did not have the time to think about that. I ran back at him and slit his throat.
Then my friends woke up as the forest turned from different shades of purple to different shades of blue. The grass was now baby blue, almost white. The bark of the trees became ink blue and the leaves silvery blue.
I then sat but as I did the grass came up beneath me and created a chair under me as I sat.
“How many more now?” I asked.
“Just two.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part