The Blue Rock Warlocks Of The Rock Part One

The Black

Over the pat day I had learnt all about the Blue Rock, well all of what my mum and aunt knew. They had told me everything from their adventures in the rock. As they told me it became all too clear that they described a different world to the one that I visited. Yet I also got the impression that both our worlds were both dangerous and alive with a will of it's own.
They then told me that they had tried to destroy it several times but always in vain. They soon came to the realisation that they couldn't so they decided that one sister would keep and hide the rock. To a point that it could not be found. Too bad that I did. Then again I could not deny that I did feel like it was calling to me.
“So what now?” I asked.
“Well,as I said, we can't destroy it, but we can't keep you away from it either.” she said.
“How come?” I asked.
“As the previous owner couldn't keep us away from it after all, we were in our trances.”
“Blue trances we called them.”
“But as I was able to go and explore the world I was able to research more about this. There were many others that went through what we went through but there were some that never got out.” mum said.
That's because she did something to me” Came a strange voice that sounded nether male nor female, then again it didn't even sound human.
“What?”
Yes, and there were more cases of children never going out but for those that did get out, there was one thing that they all had in common. That the world that they all went to was designed to lure children in.”
That is because she used me as a twisted prison! And I cannot help it!” came the voice again.
“Are you alright?”
“Yes.”
Run! Get away!”
“So should I try to resist the blue trances?”
“You can't.”
“Why not?”
“Because there isn't any warning.”
“Wh-”
Soon I felt tired and the world became a blue blue. I soon woke to see that I was in a garden and I was surrounded by blue roses.
“Dame Aqua!”
“Sir Ellishun!” I shouted as I forgot what I was talking about. I felt something in my hands only to see Chi-Natsu and Ventasdemort.
“What are you doing here?”
“You have to kill the witches brothers the four warlocks, the black, the purple, the white and the grey. They are far more dangerous than their sisters. Which is why I used magic of this place to summon them here along with you.” the king explained.
“You mean that I wasn't holding them?”
Yes, well it would be best for your true goal if you did this as quickly as possible and this time, I'm coming with you.”
“Why?”
Because I do not what another to die and I do think that it would be a good a to say good way to say goodbye.”
“What do you mean by that?”
“You shall know in time.”
“But I don't want it to!”
I know and I am touched but it must.”
“Why/”
“You shall know it time.”
“Then what are we waiting for?”
“Because I gust got here.”
“Yes and do you know how how much time you have?”
“What?”
“Time moves slower here than in your world and if you stay in here too long?”
“Then mum and my aunt will be dead.”
With that we all set off and went east. We journeyed for a day without a break. We all sat when the sun was far down. The king gave us all our meal and we all cleaned and dried out the pots and pans. When we did that we all took our places and slept.
I had a dream where I was in this blue void filled with different shades of blue. I was looking at a pulsing lapis-lazuli. I started moving towards it and as I did I spotted that it was the blue rock! Although I could not place my finger on it, but I was sure that thee was something different about it. That was when I realised it, half of it was dark like the moon.
That was me.” said that strange voice.
“Who are you?” she asked.
You will know in time. Now I mus warn you, you and I are now connected and there are those in the real world that wiil be after you because of it.
“Why?”
Many reasons, although I cannot get into them for we do not have the time.
“Why?”
The list will take too long and I will say this, you will have an ambition that will be fulfilled once we are closer and the spell is broken.”
That was when I woke up the following day. Again, the king cooked our meal. While we were eating Sir Ellishun whipped out the map and we all looked at it. He looked at her and smiled.
“What?”
“Nothing, I will tell you when-”
“The time comes?”
“Yes.”
“Well, we should be arriving at the coal mines of Vanatar within the day.” he said.
“Good, the sooner the better.” he said.
“Why? And why is it that that only I can be the one who kills these warlocks?” I asked.
“You will-”
“Know when the time comes.”
He smiled.
“You're learning.”
“So, could you tell me about how the witches and warlocks took over?”
They took over when that witch put a spell on me, for, they are all the physical manifestation of that witch's spell.” came that voice again.
“I think you have your answer.” he said as we all finished. “Now let's go.”
They cleaned and then they were off. They followed Sir Ellishun to the edge of a mine. Sir Ellishun and then they followed him. To where there was a mini-train track. They then jumped into a carriage. King Nekoterra was the one that pumped them on. We soon came to a flat black surface which shone slightly. When the track ended we go out.
We spotted that, even-though it was dark there was a path that was visible that we all walked down the path which lead to a man with long black locks and eye and pail skin. He looked up at them and smiled.
“By the fat that you're here I believe my sisters are all dead.” he said in a low but alluring voice.
She nodded as she drew her blades.
“I see how it is!” he said as he drew himself up and walked right in front of them. He looked at the two beside me and with a nod twin pilers rose up and clasped themselves around my friends wrists.
“Now that they're out of the way now we can begin.” he said.
He ran at me and I raised my weapons. He lifted two fingers up and the coal came up to my chin I jumped back and another rose up as I jumped back further and further. I then dived to my right and ran up spiked of coal rose in front of me. I dived to the left and them the right as I did a spikes rose in front of me. Then when it was all too clear that me moves became predictable I jumped as the spike rose to where he thought that I would be. I then drove her blades down.
He looked up and smirked. He dived back and then the ground beneath me broke apart. I dug the blade into the coal beside me and as the coal drew back I jumped up and pulled the blade out as I did. When I landed the ground again gave way. I jumped against the ground and then as I landed the ground again gave way and, again I pushed against it. He did this again, but I started to feel my legs started to hurt, but I knew that I would have to get over that.
I jumped and aimed herself at the warlock. He rose more coal spikes. I forced myself to jump off that and then I finally struck him. I then landed beside him and I spun and drew the blade up and struck him again. I then was about to strike him again but then the ground beneath me rose up and as I rose I jumped and accidentally somersaulted in the air and then drew the blades down and struck the blades down and in result him down.
I then went over to me friends and dug their wrists out and we left the place and as we did we decided to spend the night there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part