The Burning Fire

     It was in the middle of the day when I was watcing the news. I was sat on my green leather chair, feeling both comfortable and calm. I took a small sip of my lukewarm cup of milky tea. I then placed the cup down and rested it on my lap. Then the news host reported something, something I knew to be a lie, but she insisted that it was the truth.
     I was revolted. I felt betrayed by the news channel. I felt s fire build behind my eyes as a wrinkle appear above my nose. My beath became heavy and deep as I felt an aggressive monster crawl up my stomach and my breast. My throat tightened as my rage clenched my molars together tightly. My upper lip curled. I wanted to hit something or do something to lash out and release my anger.
     I then felt my finger tips get abnormally hot and I then heard the popping of bubbles like something boiling. I then spotted water vapor rise form the bottom of my vision. I looked down to see where it was coming from and to my confusion and shock I spotted that my tea had, some how, boiled!
     I then spotted that the room was some what lighter than usual. My eyes dropped to where the light was coming from and to my utter amazement all of the decorative candles in the room that was near me were all, some how, lit even though they were not a moment a go.
     I knew that nobody else could have lit them for I was the only thing in the house. My parents were both out, having a romantic dinner like that always do on Valentine's day. Not to mention that they did not know enough people to babysit me, so I always have this day to my self and my friends, if I ever had any.
     What if there was someone here? I thought. No, if there was any one here I would have heard them cone in and I would have seen them light the candles. Plus, why would anyone come in her anyway? I mean there is nothing here worth stealing. My parents were not rich so they could not afford something of value.
     In my panicked state I walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of red wine to calm myself down like I usually do but as I opened the bottle the glass neck melted in my hands and the bottle fell and smashed on the kitchen floor! Now I really was panicking, I did not want my parents finding out that I was secretly drinking while they were out. I was under age after all.
     I quickly snatched up the brush to sweep up the mess but as soon as I touched the wooden handle it burst into flames! Fearing for my life I let go and it fell directly onto the wine and the fire spread, consuming everything in its path.
     I ran out of the house as the kitchen was being eclipsed in a blaze. The fire spread upwards and the vegetation around me dried up and caught fire. I then ran into the street wandering how exactly would I explain this to my parents when they got back?
The
End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part