Lasta Coop Free From The Fay Final Part

 The Remaining Doubt


Then they left the Easter Bunny all well and healed. Lasta held The Watcher’s hand tightly, afraid that she would randomly attack the Tooth Fairy again. They returned to the well and the next moment she was in the middle of a landmass of rubble and ruin. She looked around to see that it must be a mediaeval town, no it was a kingdom that once carried great beauty. Much greater beauty than Lasta had ever seen before. As she looked around, she  noticed that it would have been a colourful beauty too.

The Tooth Fairy looked around and her mouth covered in shock. Her eyes were wide, too horrified to speak. She struggled to repress a scream as she had heard about the destruction of this place but seeing it was something else. Her eyes twitched as her emotions flicked between horror, anger and sorrow. She started to cry as she looked at the rubble.

That was when Lasta flipped over a rock to look down to see a decomposed body of her eyes that were bulging and worms, maggots and flies eating away at the green and yellow flesh and dried blood. She let out a scream.

I know this place!

“We’re in Fairyland, ain’t we?”

The Tooth Fairy flicked her eyes to the girl.

“Y-yeah! W-when I heard… w-when I heard… heard… heard… th-the Seelie C-Court wh-was destroyed…”

“It’s different seeing it. Isn't it?”

“Y-yeah.”

She then let her tears fall. She started to hiccup as she struggled to breathe. She felt tear after tear fall like rain. Her legs gave way and she fell to her knees. She was shaking as her spine curved and convulsed with each hiccup. She could do nothing but kneel there weeping.

Lasta looked at the dead. She took off her coat, got up and found a shovel. She started digging a hole. She dug and dug. Once the hole was deep enough, she put down the shovel. She picked up the corpse. She ignored the smell and bugs as they fell upon her. She tried to drop the body gently, but it was too heavy for her, so it rolled out of her and the neck split from the body.

“Wh-what are you-”

“We need to bury ’em. They’re gonna need to be buried. It’s the right thing to do. You can tell me everything that I did after we bury ’em.”

“R-right!”

So they stayed there, day after day burying body after body. Cleaning themselves after each day using the water of the well. They hardly took breaks and once they were all buried they held a moment of silence. Once she had properly grieved, then the Tooth Fairy told her all that she could. 

Did I really do all that? At that age? No, there must be more. She thought as they all had thoroughly cleaned themselves. Yet then she felt a great and powerful headache. She resisted as much as she could as she put on her clothes. Her eyes slid to the Tooth Fairy as she heard the voice of Salynara in her head. She started to feel tears in her eyes as she realised something.

“Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! She has told you nothing but lies. So before she can confuse you further, do it! Do it! Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!”

“Mistress Tooth Fairy! We have a problem!” She shouted over Salynara's voice.

“What is it? And why are you shouting?”

“KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!”

“Mistress Salynara… I can hear her in my head and she wants me to kill you!” She screeched over the voice. 

“KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!”

“Why?”

“When I went to kill Master Father Christmas and Master Easter Bunny I got this really bad headache!”

“KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!”

“And I could hear nothing but Mistress Salynara's voice in my head! It told me to kill them and-and-and-” 

The headache became so painful that she started to cry. It was like there was a powerful amount of pressure on her brain. It was almost like her head was about to explode at any moment.

“It told me they were all lying and I SHOULD KILL YOU!”

The Tooth Fairy looked at her shocked as the girl started weeping clutching her head that felt like it was being hit by invisible hammers.

“What?!”

“Yeah!”

“KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!”

“I’M-I’M FEELING IT RIGHT NOW AND SHE HAS ALREADY MADE ME KILL!”

“She has?”

“KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!”

“SHE MESSED WITH MY HEAD. SHE MADE ME NOT TRUST MY MEMORIES! SHE CONTROLLED ME AND I KILLED PEOPLE!”

“What?”

“Now what's going on here?”

“KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER! KILL HER!”

“I CAN’T STAY HERE WITH YOU OR SHE’S GONNA MAKE ME KILL YOU!”

“Oh my!” He purred as he chopped the back of her neck, knocking her out. 

“Then I will take her!” Purred The Watcher. 

“No. I know you! And I would never trust you with any child!”

“Yes. Except I am a father. Which is why I am the pest option. Plus I would love to see her finally take Salynara down!”

He let out a giggle.

“Fine, here!” She said as she passed him a pendent. “Until I find someone safer than you, keep this. It will tell you if I have and you better come!”

He let out a sigh.

“Don’t worry. I will!”

“Alright, I’m off to do my job. See you when I see you next.” 

She knelt in front of Lasta and rested a hand upon her head. She woke up.

“Lasta I will be leaving you with Ce-”

“Shush! It's The Watcher, for now.”

“The Watcher. So, I have to say; see you when I see you.”

She carried a pained look as she saw her look of being in agony. She flew off to stop the agony. Then it subsided in her head. She was able to get up as she stayed there and wept.

“Now what?”

The Watcher pulled her in and wiped away her tears.

“How about we go on many fun adventures?”

“But I wanna go home!”

“Alright, but in order to get home don’t you have to break that dastardly curse and finish off that evil Salynara? So in order to do that you’ve got to get strong. So, going on some fun adventures would do that. Also, we must make sure that it would be safe to return home.”

“Alright.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part