Doormaze Drage Blood World Part Four

 Library Of Truth 


“Welcome. You must the ones that are not from this world?”

“As we don’t have red skin,no.”

He nodded.

“Well, I am Guges however, I have to inform you that we are at our weakest point in our rebellion. I have to admit that I hoped that you would have come sooner.”

“Hold on. You knew that we were coming?”

“Yes. My God told me when I was younger.”

She nodded.

“What? Your God knew that we were coming! How?”

“He is the God of everything and the true and only God so he knows everything.”

“Right!” Coalmine sang slowly. “Does this ‘God’ of yours tell us how to defeat this Tyros?”

He shook his head.

“No. He told me that you will find the key here. Which is why I set my base up here. So that this key will be protected.”

Coalmine raised her eyebrow.

“Is there a place where we can take a walk?”

“Yes.” He said, giving the girls a map.

They looked at it. They were amazed just how small the island was. Though it made sense as it would be the best way to have security.

“There’s a walk by here. However, do take care, there are areas that are fragile.” He admitted.

She nodded.

“I will.”

“We will follow you.” Called Doormaze.

They were soon walking.

“I don’t believe it.” 

“What?”

“What he said.”

“Why?”

“I just can not accept the existence of a God. No.”

She soon spread her wings.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going for a fly. I haven’t had the chance to spread my wings.”

She flew up. 

“So try to keep up!”

She flew on and the other girls chased after her. They ran and ran, not taking their eyes off her. Soon their hearts were beating with excitement. Before they knew it they were laughing. Then, as they ran along a field that was not advised to go on on the map, Doormaze lost her footing and the next moment she was falling. She let out a scream to get Coalmine’s attention. She tried to grab into something but whatever she gripped fell with her.

She was seeing the void beneath her.

“Coalmine!” She almost screamed.

She was falling but she soon felt the girl’s arema around her.

“Do not worry. I will never let you die.” She said as her voice echoed.

“Is there a ground to this place?”

“I don’t know.”

They went lower and lower, pacing the descent. Soon they could hear nothing but the beat of Coalmine’s wings.

“Honestly, does this place have a bottom?” Coalmine asked.

“Yeah. We’re getting close, you just need to get lower.” Burn replied.

“Wait, you can see in the dark?”

“Sort of.” She admitted. “See, I was born blind.”

“Then how-”

“I used magic to see, using fire.”

“How?”

“Nevermind. I need to focus. Burn where do we land?”

“Just a little to your right. I think that I can see something that will give you light.”

She did and they were soon on the ground. Burn walked over to a place and soon fire rose up from a candle.

“Here, this ought to help.” 

Coalmine took hold of the candle holder. She waved it around to see that they were at the lowest floor of a great library.

“What is this?”

“Looks like this belongs in a fantasy novel.” Both Doormaze and Burn said at the same time.

“A what?”

They looked at her.

“You never heard of fantasy?”

“No. I was raised by dragons.”

“What? They exist? IS that why you have wings?”

“Yes, they do. And no. They were forcing me to turn into a dragon. Yet upon my escape, the transformation was not complete.”

“But my father did.”

They looked around, as they did, they saw book after book in row after row. All together there five floors all of them had torches, which they lit. During this time Doormaze was drawn to a book that was red with dark maroon writing.


Tyroths


She picked it up and opened it. She noticed that it was written in English and the writing was easy to read.


As a young boy Tyroths knew that 

he would take over the world.


Sounds like a crazy guy!


He had read of the power that was

forbidden by our ancestors and used them.

This was how he took it over. However,

only a power from another world can

combat this.


With that, Doormaze looked up at Burn. Something told her that she was the power that this book wrote of. Guges was right.

“Coalmine! Burn! Over here!”

Soon they reached her. She passed the book to them. They both looked at Burn.

“We need to report this.”

They soon had him down and they took this time to read all the books that they could. Fire was soon in their eyes.

“It seems that Tyroths is far younger than we think!”

“Meaning?”

“We can beat him.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part