Doormaze Drage Blood World Part Seven

 Behind The Power 


Doormaze, Coalmine and Burn looked down at the roots on screen. They looked aside. None knew how to respond. Yet they knew that this was a message. This was the power that they were up against and they needed to ensure that they would win.

Burn but her lip, her face pale. She was the only one who had the power to fight against this and she knew that, in her heart of hearts, regardless of what he would do, her power would ultimately nullify it. Yet he had decades to hone his power and shenwas only just learning.

“Are you alright?” Doormaze asked.

“Yeah…just sort of…”

“Oh look? The thing's doing something!”

They all looked at the screens.

“Looks like Tyroths is making an announcement. Keep your eyes peeled. You might just pick something up.” Guges told them.

“Hello my people. You all know me but not everyone watching does.” Said a man with dark red skin and scarlet hair and crimson eyes.

“I am well aware of the fact that you know by now that there are three girls in your midst. I can tell by their impossibly pale skin that they are not from this world. Three girls that I know are watching.”

They all felt all their hares stand on end. Then Coalmine was the first to calm down and she rolled her eyes.

“Of course he knows.”

“Now, wherever you are, you think that you are safe, but it’s only temporary. I will find you and which one has the power. I will kill you. However, I will offer the other two one thing; become part of my court and I will take care of you as long as, when you are ready, you will take care of me.”

“By hell!”

“Now if you still have thoughts about maybe I am good or have reasonable qualities, well you saw the riots. The fact that I am offering you to be my concubines is only a courtesy.”

“Concu- what?”

“‘Concubine.’”

“What’s that?”

Coalmine let out a sigh.

“Let’s just say that you will never become one.”

She nodded suspiciously.

“Now, if you are brave or foolish enough, come! Fight me. If you win then I’m pretty sure that this will be enough.” He said, showing a shard of the Reality Sphere.

The girls whipped onto their feet.

“I am pretty sure that you know what this is. However, if you prove to be cowards.”

The picture flashed up to see the way.

“I am pretty sure that you know that I know how to use this. You only have to turn yourselves over.”

The screen went crimson. Coalmine smirked.

“What is it?”

“We will win.”

“How?”

Did you notice it, about that army?”

“What?”

She picked up the remote and reversed it to the shot of the army. She walked to the side and pointed at each side.

“Now do you get it?”

Doormaze looked closely and noticed that the army aisle to the left and right were identical.

“Oh.”

“What?”

“He's using mirrors.”

“Which means?”

“He doesn’t have as much power as he wants you to think.”

“So?”

“Guges, how many are in the rebellion?”

“One hundred, at least.”

“Then get them all ready. We need to get that army down.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part