The Sorrowful Rebel Rise Of The Rebel Part Two

 The Time In The Home


"Do you think that she is alright?"

"She seems to be."

"She's healing fast! Is that normal?"

"Who knows? She's not normal I mean her eye don't glow and they're mix matched. And she's as pale as death. And what is on her head?"

"Yeah what's with that?"

"I'm from another world…" Groaned Loc.

She blinked several times before her mind came around. She pain all over her aching body. She could feel her arms and legs still twitching slightly. She knew that she was weak and it would take a day or two for her to get back on her feet and back to full health.

Her eyes slid to the old couple. One had green glowing eyes with red skin and silver horns. She had a hunched back and wearing a few old and torn faded clothes in several layers. The other had lilac glowing eyes and green skin with gold horns. He took was wearing several layers of old faded clothes.

She shivered as she felt the mild cold.

"Who are you?"

"We could ask you the same!"

"Also, what are you? '

"Someone from another world. My name is Loc"

"Blood." The old man said.

"Crow Mother Spirit." The old woman said.

"Where am I?"

"Our home. We found you almost about dead on the shore. Yet were almost eaten by silverblood fish."

"Silverblood fish?"

Then she realised that they were talking about the fish that attacked her. Her eyes closed embarrassed by her own stupidity.

"So that's what they're called." She moaned with her eyes closed. 

When they opened again it was later that day. She felt Crow Mother Spirit replace the cloth on her head. She blinked several times as her mind started to clear.

"How long have I been out?"

"Four hours. Here. I can tell that you are hungry. After all, you haven't eaten in two days."

She looked down at the bowel with red liquid with turquoise chunks in. She felt her stomach rumbled.

"Thank you?"

She looked down. She was given a spoon and ate. It tasted like tomato soup with beacon in. She almost wolfed it down. Yet she had to stop herself from showing bad manners.

"So tell more about yourself." She asked taking another bite.

"Well me and my husband have been married for over thirty years. When we were young we wanted to have many children and grandchildren. However."

She looked down with a sombre look on her face.

"It was deemed be the Evil Emperor that our genes should not be passed on. So we were forced to undergo a course of sterilization so that we did not have any children. The we were carefully monitored to ensure that their course worked. When we found out that it didn't, they took me away and beaten me until it caused miscarriage. Then they forced me to undergo heavy labour for months and months."

"What did they make you do?"

"Mine for firecrys. It burnt my hands and by the time I was returned to my husband we were both put in pods and we were only released when I started my menopause. We were moved here we can only get by."

Loc nodded.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault."

She was on finished her food. She suddenly felt stronger than a moment ago. Her mind became clear and sharp. It was like she was better, by far, than a moment ago.

"What was that?"

"Peak stew. The soldiers are coming."

"Why?"

"Because there is a bounty hunters n your head."

"What?" She asked bitterly. "Oh." 

"'All your heart's desire!' it said. My husband hopes that he could use that to make us young again so that we can have those children that we always wanted. Yet despite how much I love him, he keeps believing in fantasy stories of the Evil Emperor granting his own nearest and dearest new youth. It's the only thing that has kept him sane. I guess something had to. As for me, I know it's impossible. After all, if they deprived me of motherhood once, then why would this be any different? I'm sorry but I am too old to stop it. May luck be on your side."

Loc nodded, her face pale.

"Don't worry. I hope to bring your suffering to an end "

She laughed and smiled. 

"You already have." 

Then the door burst open. Bullets fired and Crow Mother Spirit was killed. One of them threw the body of the husband to the old woman, mockingly.

She looked up and saw the gun being trained to her. She ran out of the way and threw the bowel at them. She thrn out then lit the gas hob. She focused her focus the fire towards it and

BANG!

The house went up in flames. She dived out of the house before they could see her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part