Lasta Coop The Conspiracy Arc Final Part

 Seed Of Hope


Lasta sat at the back. She thought about all that had gone by. She thought about her mother with shame. She knew that she would never see her again nor her father and brother for that matter. She did not even deserve to see then again. She could still see all those people still turning into that strange flammable liquid. She tried to get it out of her head but she could not. She felt tired and wanted to rest but her mind would not let her.

She looked out of the window into the void of space. She saw all the beautiful stars and planets. A few weeks ago she would have wanted to explore every single one of them and see what they all looked like and learn about all their different cultures and people. Yet not anymore. No, she just wanted to disappear and let the other two vanish into the void of space.

"Are you alright?"

She kept quiet. She did not want to have to speak. She just wanted to be left alone. He smiled at this and chuckled.

"I see…But I'm not going to give you what you want. Good work by the way." He said. He looked at her as his eyes narrowed. He then hit her in the gut. "I said 'good work'!"

She landed on the floor and clichéd her gut. She coughed slightly. She could already feel herself choking as the tears threatened to fall.

"What do you want?"

"I said 'good work'!"

"Didn't look like it to me. I just can't get it out of my head! T-they k-killed 'em! T-they actually k-killed 'em!"

He then rolled his eyes and then pulled her up by the hair. She raised her arms to stop the pain. He then hit her again 

"Tell me, what did you expect? Did you think that they wouldn't?"

She looked up at him in anger.

"Do you even care? Can you care?" 

He let her go.

"No. I unlike you don't have nor have I ever had anything to care about." He said as he crouched in front of her. He pulled her head up by the chin.

"Leave me alone! You had your fun!"

He looked at her dead in the eyes.

"Tell me, who do you care for the most?"

She kept her mouth shut and looked aside, not wanting to give him anything.

"I know you have a family. I don't. I have never known that. Yet the only family I know about tried to kill me or get me killed. Now tell me, can you blame me for what I became?"

"No." She admitted, subdued.

"Now tell me, do you honestly think that freedom would not cost lives?"

"No,  I guess you're right."

"Good. Do you understand now?"

"Yeah. I guess I do."

"Did you do good?"

She took a moment to think of an answer.

"I did what I thought was right."

"Yes, yes you did. Although it did cost lives, do you think that you did good?"

"I don't know."

"You're right. Only time will tell. Tell me, do you think that you could care for me and I could learn to care?"

She looked down. She would have said no, but she knew that would have hurt him and he would just her if she did.

"Maybe, only time will tell."

He chuckled, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Good answer!"

"Thank you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part