The Strange Peculiar Bizarre Town Vampire Versus Arc Final Part

 Sunrise


"Her name was Vladamyra and my wife was Vallery." He said as he took her to sit down. "They were very much like you and Jaden. I was barely twenty when I met her. She was Vallery Valour back  and she was…"

A sad smile played on his lips.

"The only woman I ever loved at that age. Her hair was the colour of pail rose petals and lavender eyes. Her skin was the colour of the sun. She was human back then. That was when Vytuatas found out. As my brother went out of his way to torture me at every turn,  he turned get into a vampire. I took her into my home and cared for her, as she had nowhere else to go. After she had fallen in love with me,  my father helped marry the pair of us in secret. We then went into hiding for a good number of years and that was when we had Vlademyra. She looked a lot like me and yet similar to you. She even acted like you too! Which, I admit, caused me to notice that Jaden was like Vallery. We grew close and closer and that was when mother and Vytuatas showed up. They pretended to be different people, Vytuatas even pretended to be sorry that he turned her into a vampire." 

He then hit the table.

"We opened our home to them! We genuinely thought that they were here to make amends and to get to know us and Vladamyra too." He covered his eyes as he let out a long and shaky breath. "It was a lie. All they wanted was to eliminate me and all those that stood in my brother's way to the throne. Mother killed Vallery and Vytuatas killed my daughter. She was only a year younger than you. And they've been keeping me alone ever since."

She nodded.

"Will there be more?"

"I should expect so. After all, not all vampires would like me to be their king."

"They'll be coming for us won't they?"

He nodded.

"I want to go home now."

"Alright."

He picked her up. Then he walked outside and left the ground.

"What day is it?"

"Sunday. Early in the morning."

She nodded.

"I wanna see the sun." 

"They hypnotized you."

"Yeah, I forgot who I was. Wondered if you all ever existed"

"You need a proper meal by the looks of you."

"Will that be dog food too?" She asked as her eyes dropped to the castle.

"No." He said as he tried to keep his voice calm.

They came to their street. Danté safely and softly landed on the ground. This was the third time he had done this. Part of her hated this deep down. She wished that she could find a way to defend herself from these types of people. She wished that she could find a way to make a stand. That was when she remembered what Valli had said.

"Do you think that I would be and to defend myself better as a vampire?"

Danté let out a smile and he sighed.

"No, trust me, it is not worth it."

With this he turned and knocked on the door. Jaden opened. There were heavy bags under her reddened and jaded eyes. They soon lit up.

"Mel'!" She exclaimed as she threw jet arms tightly around her. Her grip was as right as a bossa as she cried. She could feel her shaking too.

Yes, this is real. I'm home again!

Soon she hugged her back just as tightly and felt years run down her face. She was relieved y to be home. She needed this after the past week. She did not want to leave this pace ever again. She wanted to stay here forever where none could harm her.

She then spotted the clown looking at her. He just stood there doing nothing. She felt that he was annualizing her. She then looked away as she tried not to think about it too much. Yet she knew that he was going to start whatever it was he had planned. He then walked up to her and gave her a first aid kit.

"T-thank you!?"

He smiled and walked off then Danté ushered them inside. He opened it and spotted an armband. They put it on and spotted that her blood pressure was low, but not dangerously so. She checked her temperature but it was nothing a good sleep could cover. They cleaned her wounds and she took a shower and they attended to the wounds. Danté then helped her dry her hair and bushed it.

When she went downstairs she was brought to tears as she saw a proper meal. She tasted it and knew that it was the real thing. She then cleaned her teeth and she felt better by far.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her face looked thinner, her body was thinner and lighter than the previous week. She was pale and the deep heavy bags under her eyes gave her the look of the dead. She looked at herself in her eyes, they were reddened and had an unnerving wild look about them.

They felt pain as she felt the light of the sun hit them. Her eyes narrowed as to allow her eyes adjust to the light. A light that she never thought that she would see again. She felt a sad smile spread across her thin pale lips as she felt the warmth of the sun. She never thought that she would never be this glass to see the light of the sun. She never thought that it was so beautiful and was made of more colours than she thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part