The Blue Rock And I Re-enter The Blue Rock Arc Part Five


The Green Witch


We travelled far away from the sea of dead poppies where the grass started to turn emerald green. As I looked up I could already see the emerald green twin spires poking up like two stakes trying to pierce the sky. We came closer and closer until we saw an emerald wall hiding all but a small section of the front, from view. What I could see was that the door pointed up in an arch and that beside it was two wings that I assumed, led to the spires. Behind it sat a domed roof.
We walked in and past the gates but when it came to the door, it opened but, as with her sister, only I could enter. I looked back to the others already knowing that they must have felt utterly useless at the moment. The twins were tasked with the job of helping me but all they could do was just watch and wait for me to defeat the witch. I did have to admit, that I did feel sorry for them.
They looked at me, the wound to their pride was evident in their eyes, they also communicated just how concerned they were for me too. Yet in spite of this, they nodded as they understood that I was going to have to do this alone.
So I tuned and, again looked for some clues that would lead me to where the witch and Sir Elishun were. I spotted that the ground beneath my feet had a pattern that was engraved lines going diagonally. I then walked down the wing that the diagonal lines were slanting nearest to which was the right. I walked and walked until I came to the staircase that lead to the stake-like tower. I then saw the same pattern inside the spiralling staircase. So I slowly walked up it. After all I needed to conserve my energy an be on the lookout for traps. I was soon at the top where I saw the elf.
The moment he looked at me he shook his head but he was not saying anything. I walked up to him and crouched in front of him and looked down and spotted that the brace around his neck was shaped in a way that meant that he could not speak!
“Well, well, well! So you are the famous Dame Aqua Aoshine! What a pleasure that it is to finally see you!” came a voice similar to her sisters.
I looked back to see an identical face to her sisters but her hair and eyes were emerald green.
“I am sure that my sisters hardly liked your visit?”
“What do you think?” I said trying to act more braver than I actually was.
“Well, this would be the part where I make my vows of revenge, though I hope that I should not come to that.” she said.
I cocked my eyebrow.
“Oh? And why is that?”
“Wish to offer you a choice, however I recommend that you think carefully. Become my daughter and my appreciate I shall treat you like my own. If not then suffer the consequences of your actions, and believe me, they have more ramifications than beyond here.”
I took out Chi-natsu and pointed it at her.
“Does this answer your question.”
She cocked her eyebrow.
“So it seems that you have made your choice.” she said as she came to the window. She had a predatorial look in her eyes.
“Well let me warn you, that if I were you I would hope to me killed by me, for if you are not, then you will have to face my brothers, and believe me, they are much, much more worse that I am.” she said.
“I think that I will take my chances.”
She let out a sigh.
“Venusdemort, slaughter!” she shouted as she raised her blade. Suddenly it dissipated for a moment then I herd the sound like a slit and then a spray. She then heard a scream but that too was muffled by the sound of gurgling.
She looked at me with those twisted eyes of hers. She raised her hand and beckoned me closer with her finger. I followed her and then looked outside, to me horror my friends outside were all dead! I let out a scream and stepped back as I felt myself shaking all over. I felt a hand on my shoulder and a tip of a blade under my chin.
I looked up to see the witch looking at my triumphantly.
“Now will you reconsider my offer?” she asked.
Suddenly anger rose up in my and I whacked the blade away and I didn't know what I was doing but I drove the blade into her, I wanted to hurt her, to make her feel what I felt. But her sword was longer and it dug into my hip, but I don't know if it was the anger or adrenalin but for some reason I didn't feel the pain as much as I knew that I should have. This, I believe was the reason that I was able to go on. I flicked the blade. I didn't know what I hit only that I know that I hit her. The blade in my side fell away and she was dead.
I was helped down by Elishun as the Emerald castle disappeared. There, I knelt in front of Sir Whittenni and wept.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part