The Anti-Fairy Tales The Six Dream Hells Arc Final Part


Awakening

      Princess Pheoshan woke and saw her mother in the corner of her eye. She was glad to be awake but she felt pain all over. As she looked down she spotted that her body was covered in cold bandages. Why was she covered in bandages? Hold on, did the injuries that she acquired in the Dream Hells manifest into real life? If so, then how? What power did that? Then again, how was she even still alive, surly the combination of the flames and the battle would have been enough to have her bleed to death?
      Still, it hardly mattered. After all at least she was alive! And she was safe. That would have brought a smile to her face if not for the pain however, she could not budge the feeling that she was missing something. Something important... Ah! Of course! Sythvin! She had to tell someone about what he was about to do! She tried to get her calm, sleepy mind awake but still she felt peaceful in her heart, like she did not have to worry about it any more.
      "All is right Pheoshan. The one that did this to you has been executed by my husband in private." Her mother said. "When we found you all those months ago...We both did not rest until the one who was responsible and when we found out that it was... It was Sythvin... My husband told me that when he confessed he killed the sorcerer right there and then!"
      "Months..."
      "Yes, you have been in those damnating Dream Hells for six months our time. And I must say that I am proud of what you have done and sorrowful that I could not protect you in there. Now that not only are all of the seven Dream Hells are all destroyed but every single one of those who were trapped have now been freed all thanks to you my love." She explained. "Although I am curious as to why, when we sent Prince Coalphyre in to help you, you freed him along with the others. Care to explain?"
      "I knew that I had to face the last one alone." Pheoshan replied ignoring the pain. Her mother nodded and laughed lightly.
      "Sounds like something your father would say when he was your age!" She laughed. Pheoshan smiled. She knew what she looked a lot like a younger version of her mother but she had no idea that her father was anything like her!
      Now that the threat was over she drifted off. As she recovered two months passed and the first fakes of snow fell outside. Prince Coalphyre entered her room as she read a crimson book about the history of the land.
      "You called for me?" He asked. Pheoshan smiled as she averted her eyes from the book and placed in it a black leather bookmark.
      "Yes. You know that over the past...couple of months, which is abouts three from my prospective, wow I can't believe that I used that word! Anyway I just wanted to say, thank you for all that you've done for me, even-though you didn't have to." She explained.
      "Actually I did."
      "And why's that?" She asked slightly suspiciously.
      "I will tell you when you are ready. However, for now I think you should just learn as much as you can about the real world. After all it is nothing like those Dream Hells." He said. She huffed playfully as she showed him the cover of the book that she was reading.
      "Oh!" He laughed more to himself but then Pheoshan started to laugh as she nodded as if to say 'well daa' until they both laughed like two children at an immature fart joke.

The Anti-Fairy Tales will continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part