Lasta Coop A Planet Without Weather Part One

 An Unquestioning Girl


Lasta woke up. She was unchained. She ate a soup that had grey liquid and orange chunks in it. It tasted like mushrooms and plastic. She followed Salynara to the kitchen, where she cooked a full English breakfast for her and Otb. She stayed there, refilling their cups when she was told. Then cleaned once they were done. She cleaned the castle and did the laundry. She did all what Salynara told her to without question.

She was about to walk back to her cell until Otb grabbed her by the wrist.

"Tell me, what did she do to you?"

She frowned.

Did I do something wrong?

He drove his fist into her gut.

"I told you. What happened to you, Lasta?"

"I-I."

He let out a groan.

"Come off it! What happened to you? What happened to your fire? Where's that girl that stopped me so many times?"

She frowned and her face was filled with guilt.

"I was never that girl."

"Then what are you?"

"A liar."

"And who told you that?"

The frown deepened.

She was about to answer when Salynara approached the two.

"Girl, get off the floor."

She did.

"Now come with me."

"What have you been doing to that girl Salynara?" He snapped, pointing to Lasta.

"That's none of your business." She said with a sly smile. 

They walked away.

"Mind telling me what that was all about?" She asked with an ice cold tone to her voice.

"I don't know." She said and went on to tell her what happened.

She smiled and nodded.

"Well he is just as much your master as I am. So do try to keep that in mind."

She nodded.

"Yes mistress."

"Good, and come."

She followed her to the cell. There was a man in it. His face was covered and his hands were bound.

"Tell me, the orb of Weather?"

"Not telling."

"Oh?" She said mockingly as she turned to Lasta. " Not even if I gave her a turn?"

He looked down to see none other than Lasta Coop and his eyes widened.

"A child? How dare you harm a child like that!"

She chuckled chillingly.

"Oh no, my dear Weather Priest. I will not lay a finger on her." She said, giving her the knife.

"Cut there." She said, pointing to a section of the head.

She, without question, did. She let out a scream as the pain shocked her. She did not like it. She felt tears in her eyes. However she did not ask why she felt this unpleasantness. After all, she was a liar and a bad girl, so she deserved this.

"What did you do to that poor child?" 

"Now cut him in the arm."

She walked up to him and cut. He let out a grunt.

"Now tell me, where is it?"

He kept his mouth shut.

"Drunk the blood, girl."

She pressed her lips to the wound and started drinking.

"What? Get-"

You will only speak when I want you to speak."

Lasta nodded as she felt her throat gulp down more and more, tasting iron in her mouth.

"Fine! It's on a planet without weather."

"Good, you can stop drinking now."

Lasta pulled away.

"Now clean that all up."

She did.

"And your face."

She did.

"Come along!"

"Wait, are you just going to leave me here?"

Salynara laughed.

"Of course! After all, if you have lied to me, then I will make the girl drink more of your blood. If you have told the truth then I will let you go."

"You will make Lasta drink his blood! Why?"

"It's part of the Weather Priest's religion. After all, it is written in the book of Weather, if they drink another, then they are cursed by the Orb Of Weather and can only be freed by the weather itself!"

"Hold on, did you say that they worship the weather?"

"They do."

Otb looked at Lasta.

"Tell me, do you have to do all that she tells you to?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because she is my mistress."

"So if she told you to jump off the side of a cliff, would you do it?"

"Yes."

His eyes widened in shock. 

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

He looked at Salynara.

"What did you do to that girl?"

She smiled.

"I showed her the reason why she should obey me… and you."

"So if I told her to jump over the side of a cliff, she would?"

That was when she walked to the nearest window and reached out her hand only to be pulled back.

"Why did you do that?"

"You told me to."

"No I didn't! I was only making an example. You really should learn what the difference is."

She nodded.

"I will try."

"No, do it. Don't try to do it."

She nodded as her mind conjured up the image of a small green goblin-like creature. She did not know why or if it was conjured up by all of those lies that she told or something else… 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part