The Sorrowful Rebel Victory Of The Rebel Part Three

 A Challenge 


Once she was out, she could not believe just how good it felt to not have any cuffs or being constricted by the side of the air vents. She looked at the sleeping Wolf Raven. She was about to take out a knife that she stole from the kitchen. She heard her heart in her ears as she lowered it to his throat.

Then his eyes opened. He smiled as he sat up.

"So you were here the whole time!" 

"Yes. I have. I am willing to bet that you never suspected that, did you?"

"No. Not at all." He chuckled as his eyes dropped to the knife.

"Do you really think that you could kill me like that?"

She smiled and shrugged.

"It was worth a shot!"

He straightened his back.

"Now, put your clothes on."

He slid the covers down.

"Oh? And why should I do that?"

"Because it is time for this to come to an end. Just you and me!"

"Oh? And why should I accept?" He taunted smirking, stroking his chest.

He slid to her. She suddenly felt heh heart in her ears as she became pale. She let out a deep breath knowing, appreciating what she was about to say, she had to be calm. She felt the same uncomfortable fear as she felt when Lamia cut her hair. However, she has to get those words out. She had to offer him all she had in order to make him agree.

But what if I lose? Can I really go through with what comes next? Can I really afford to do that to myself?

What does that matter? I have to make him say yes. I have got to make sure that I get that fight with him. It is the only way to get him exactly where I need him to be.

Right, let's get the words out of my mouth. 

"If you do, and you win, I am yours. After you can have all of me and I will do nothing to resist you. Either way you win, either way our fight comes to an end."

He smiled.

"Alright. I accept!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part