The Blue Rock And I The Other Rock Arc Part Two

 Servants Of The Red Rock


I soon climbed into the car.

"How long do you think it will be until we enter the red rock?"

"Within the day if all goes well."

"And should I need to know where we are going?"

"A building that is currently owned by the group called The Servants Of The Red Rock. Which we know to be Inanis Rubrum Stella."

I nodded. It was at this moment that I suddenly became concerned that this other rock would treat me differently. After all, I was only part human and the other part was whatever the race of rocks was called. I also wondered if I would be able to speak to Stellam when I was in Inanis. If not, then how would it affect me? Then it hit me, Uncle Haru would be going into the other rock too! Then that would mean that he would go through the same changes that I had. In that case then that would then mean that he might develop a telepathic connection with Inanis like I had with Stellam. Then again I might develop a telepathic connection to both of them. Yet there was another thing that concerned me, hour much will I change.

"You're being very quiet."

"Thinking."

"What of?"

"The tests and their results."

"Oh? Why?"

"I'm just worried how this would affect me and you too. Aren't you worried about it?"

"No."

"How come?"

"I heard what Mother said to you and what they had made me vow. So I should not concern myself about that."

"Oh, alright."

"I am sorry."

I looked down. I did not know how to respond to that. I knew that it was a genuine apology yet I did not know what to do with it. Part of me felt almost happy that he did and that he felt this guilt. However I did not like the fact that this did make me happy.

"Thank you." I finally said.

He nodded.

"I think that after this I will take you home. I think that I'll bring my parents too. Even though they do not admit it, they do need looking after and that house is very big and Mother will love those gardens there."

I smiled at this thought. It gave me a beautiful image in my mind. I knew that it would be good to have them there too. I would love to have both sides of my family there under one roof.

"Yeah. I think I would like that…and I think we should bring Alexander there too. Maybe one of you could adopt him. I would like to have someone my own age there."

He smiled and nodded.

"That would be a good idea. He is the son of Hitler, but I think that he has no less right to be a normal boy or have a chance to be." He agreed. "You too."

"What?"

"You have every right to try to be a normal girl too."

I smiled, yet I felt that it was a sad one. After all, I knew that deep down I could never be a normal girl.

"Do you think that he will be like me? I mean biologically."

"Yeah, I think that he will."

At least that means that I will not be alone. I know that is selfish but I would like that.

We soon arrived and were greeted by a group dressed in red robes. We soon climbed out of the car.

A woman looked at me and smiled.

"Who's this?'

"My niece, Aqua."

"As in the one that went into the Blue one?"

"Do I have any other?"

"No, unless you have a secret sibling which is highly unlikely."

"Anyway, she volunteered to help us retrieve Alexander."

One of them smiled at me in a way that made me feel uncomfortable.

"Good, I think that we ought to introduce ourselves. Can she understand Japanese?"

"Yes." I said in Japanese.

"Good." Said a man with narrow eyes that eye pale blue which was made to look brighter and more piercing by the dark tone of his skin and dark black hair. "My name is Yukio Tongo."

I shook his hand.

"Good handshake!"

He laughed.

"Thank you."

"Cho Sango."

I shook her hand.

"Mara Smith. I'm not from Japan either."

I shook her hand.

"Charly Scott."

"I have never met a girl called Charly before!" I admired as I shook her hand.

"Never met a Japanese girl with bleached streaks before either!"

"Trauma hair from fights when I lived in America. And I'm only half Japanese. The other part is British-American." I corrected her. "Just out of curiosity, how did you come about?"

"The Red Rock crashed here when it was during the Tudor era in England. It was discovered by a group of people,  they soon became enchanted by its beauty and knew that it was special. They did not know how but they did. Yet some were able to go into the world. They soon set the Red Rock up as their secret god and worshipped it. We sacrificed people to it and during the German occupation it was moved here after the Furors' son vanished. And after more vanished it was sealed by us, its followers, and we have been here ever since!"

I nodded, yet kept up my guard.

"And did you know that it is an alien?"

"We do now,  now we will be sending people to collect the Blue Rock once you are in."

I smiled, suddenly reassured at the closeness of the Blue Rock.

"By the way, could you think of a reason why Uncle Haru and I have been gone alright? I do not want my grandparents to worry. But say nothing about the Red Rock…or the truth of the Blue Rock either!"

He chuckled.

"Will do."

"Thank you."

My face became somber as I came to the door under a hill. It opened and we were in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part