The Blue Rock And I The Other Rock Arc Final Part

 Deal Of The Red Rock


The first thing that hit me as I was in the strange place between the surface of the rock and the world of the red rock. It was as if every cell in my body was on fire yet I could not scream or in pain. I could almost not take this kind of pain had I not been subject to those strange experiments. Then I felt like I was drowning yet there was not a drop of water around me. I could not breathe and then I could feel like there were needles in every pore of my skin. I soon felt pain under my skin and my blood felt like it was boiling in my very vanes. My heart soon felt like it was splitting as my eyes felt they were so dry that they felt like they were burning in their sockets! Once I felt my body fall the pain was brought to an end.

I looked down and saw the scarlet sky and the ground was a deep crimson. It was a good thing that I had gone to the liue before or I know that I would have put something unwanted in my knickers and that would have fallen out of my dress. Yet I knew that there was something wrong yet I was so relieved that the pain was over that I did not notice this right away but the moment that I spotted this I knew that we were in danger. We were falling too fast! If Inanis did not do something soon we would all die. However I knew that it could not be trusted.

"Can I not?" A deep voice came that gave me a sense of unease. 

I started to feel chills run down my spine like someone had poured ice down my back.

Are you Inanis?

"Yes child, I am."

Can you ensure our survival?

"I can."

And what is the catch?

"I am well aware that you know of the spell that was on Stellam?"

Yes, what of it?

"She placed the same spell on me too."

And you want me to break it?

"More than that. I want you to kill the witch that put this spell on me. Once she has resurrected."

What do you mean?

"Once the spell is broken she will have the ability to come back to life due to the nature of the spell."

How did she die?

"A princess in her world killed her when she was tasked to guard it by her master."

Oh…What!

"Never you mind that. What you need to focus on is your answer."

It seems like? I do not have a choice.

Once it had my answer we started falling slowly. Once we fell the ground dipped slightly to cushion our landing. We all passed out. I was soon breaking yet I was surrounded by scarlet with the red trick in front of me.

"Child I will remember this and I will hold you to your word."

My name is Aqua.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part