The Blue Rock And I The Other Rock Arc Part Four

 The Red Rock


The moment that I looked at Inanis Rubrum Stella, the red rock that I found was just as beautiful as Stellam, I knew that this was at last the moment that I would spend before entering the rock. However, how beautiful the rock was, I knew that this one was even more dangerous than the blue counterpart. I already knew that I should not excerpt to be treated like everyone else here. No, as far as I knew Stellam was the enemy of Inanis so I should expect that he would make it into a special event. Yukio did not have to close the doors behind me; however, it was a good way of showing me that it was far too late to turn back. Yet I knew that the door was closed behind me ever since I chose to come to Japan instated of England

I felt my dread increase as I drew closer to the spider in its crystalline web. Now came the part that made me so very terrified, the moment that the scarlet spider would take me inside it and take me into its guts. There was nothing I could do to prepare myself better to go forward. Not now and not ever and there was nothing that could stop me from entering the rock. I was completely helpless, yet the only strength that kept me together was the chip of Stellam around my neck. I had to remain strong regardless. I had to wait until I entered the rock and regained agency over my body.

"Needles to all of you are ready."

"No, I am as ready as I can ever be."

"Haru?"

"Same."

"Good." He said as he placed his hand on the wall. "Then that would make us all ready."

"You are coming too?"

"Yes."

I could feel my heart in my ears as I approached the rock. I then reached out my hand and I was in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part