Lasta Coop Search For Otb Arc Part Two

 Quest For Otb


Lasta was quickly brought to the council. The people of the council looked like humans but were all taller than normal human beings both men and the women. They all sat on tall throne-like chairs that were high above her which were all made of a white metal. Lasta did not pay too much attention to what they looked like for she did not think that it was important.

"I have brought the one known as Lasta Coop before you, as you have instructed."

"Thank you and good work." Said a woman whose voice was thick with authority and arrogance.

Her eyes tested on Lasta her eyes filled with contempt.

"Now, I assume that you have been informed of the reason why you are here?" She said with a condescending tone.

Lasta decided that she neither liked nor trusted this woman.

"I gave, and I don't like it that you didn't ask me nor my family whether or not you could take me." She snapped with her arms folded.

She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. This made Lasta like her less.

"Well,  I neither have time nor do I need permitian. After all, non Earth bread authorities surpassed Earth bread authorities as it is a primitive planet."

"And why is that?"

"Well, it has long since concluded that the proper channels on planets like yours would be more trouble than it's worth."

This confirmed to Lasta that she was right to dislike this alien woman.

"Now,  onto what you have been brought before us. As the one who knows him the most, where do you think that the one known as Otb is?"

Lasta huffed.

"No. How can I? You haven't given me anything to work with?"

They all clenched their jaws.

"No,  I have not." She said. "Play the recording."

Soon the room became dark and a hologram appeared in front of them. She was soon looking at Otb. He was in front of what looked like a small pod in the middle of a large room. He dialed a few digits on a pad on the side of the door. Then the door opened and he went in. Soon there was a flash and he was gone!

"What was that?"

"That is a prototype time machine. Why?"

Suddenly Lasta became alert, like her words were laced with caffeine. 

"You know there were moments when I was a little kid when Otb tried to kill me."

"Yes, we have heard about this. However, do you really think that he will try to kill you before you have even met him?"

"Yes,  I do. After all his plan would have never been found out if it wasn't for me."

"That is assuming far too much."

"When is there else for him to go?"

She had them there. They remained silent but looked at each other instantly like they were having a conservation that she was not allowed to be a part of. They then looked at her, with fire in their eyes,  fire that she did not like.

"It is decided, Lasta Coop, provided that you are right,  we will assign you to recapture Otb, do you accept?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No,  this is just a courtesy."

"Then I better get a reward for this."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part