The Blue Rock And I Re-enter The Blue Rock Arc Part One


Called To Return

After the heartache of losing father we knew that our time living in America drew to an end. We just could no longer live in a house filled with his ghost. Everywhere we would go would remind us of our father, the pots he brought over from Japan, the sink that, we as a family, would spend what seemed like ages doing the washing up, the back garden that mum and dad spent ages over just to get the Japanese style right, but there were plenty of arias that were not Japanese, and more American.
So mum and I packed everything and set off to the other side of the pond, back to England. Where we stayed with that woman Miss Blue, well aunt Blue, you see it turns out that she was my mother's older sister. I wondered why she had kept that a secret from me.
“I didn't have the time.” was all she said on the topic.
Which was true all the same, but she could have told be on the way to hers. I over the past year I had noticed that, even-though they were sisters they both had different personalities aunt Blue was, needless to say eccentric and who's head wasn't screwed on right and was always elsewhere. Meanwhile my mothers' was always down to Earth and screwed not just on right but also probably so tight that it would take a great deal to get her to have any eccentricity.
I would sometimes here them arguing about many things, like about how she had kept the house or about what we were having to eat that day. It came to a point that mum had taken it upon herself to do the meals and aunt Blue would do everything else. Even I had my chores to do! We all worked around the house.
Apart from that it had been nice, until one of mums' friends had told her about the cold war. Fortunately it was not as violent or brutal as the one that killed my father, but it was still a war nevertheless. I feared for all of he other little boys and girls that would lose their fathers or older brothers. I wished that there were no wars, that way they wouldn't lose their fathers or brothers. I voiced my opinion on this matter to my mother, but she sat me down.
“Aqua, I know that you do not like wars, and I know that many mothers and daughters will lose the ones that they love, however not all wars should be avoided for the sake of sparing those who are left behind. After all if we had not gone to war against Hitler and his Nazis what do you think would happen?” she asked.
I bobbed my head down.
“We would be forced to turn over those we love and we would lose our freedom and we would have to do terrible things.” I replied getting the point. I found that I was losing my American accent by that time.
Then it turned to April the fifth nineteen forty eight it was time for me to get to school. That was when I heard a voice call my name. I ran down the stairs.
“Did you call me mother?” I asked.
“No dear, now get your uniform on. You do not want to be late for school.” she replied.
So, with that I climbed back upstairs. I then hear the voice again but, thinking that I was hearing things, this time I ignored it. I pulled up me navy blue skirt on that ended at my ankles and my denim blazer with the schools' crest on. This was a baby blue shield with three coral blue diamonds on in a triangle. It had two curves at the top like hammocks that made a point at the top.
I then heard my name again, but this time it was clear and so was the voice. I turned around in a trance and walked over to my built in wardrobe. I opened it before I could even think and the blue light of the blue rock met my eyes. I then closed the door behind me and reached out my hand and was pulled back into the world of the rock...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part