The Blue Rock And I Re-enter The Blue Rock Arc Part Three


The Red Witch

We travelled a long time before we stopped. The twins prepared our meal, after all I was far to young to know how to cook. Although I did observe them as they boiled the water and then threw in some dried fish and a few leaves into the boiling pot. They even scraped in some other vegetables and we waited for it to boil. After of which we ate everything that we could and I found a nearby river, where I cleaned up, which was something that I did know.
We all took out a rolled up mat and slept until early morning. We had our breakfast and was lead by Sir Gin to places of the world of the rock that I had not seen before. Forests, fields and we did have to stop once for lunch but then we were off again. I walked and walked, I could tell that the twins were going slower, just so that I could keep up.
Then I started to see the first sign that we were getting closer to Akinatsu by specks of crimson dotted around. We were soon in a forest whose trees were turning from brown to crimson. We had to stop for tea and then the next day drew to a close.
The following day we travelled further and further until the whole aria that we were in was nothing but shades of crimson or scarlet. We stopped for our lunch and then it was mid afternoon when we saw a fantasy-like palace that looked like it was carved out of ruby.
“So, this must be where she lives.” I commented. “I would wish that I could live in a place like this, however my aunts mansion back at home looks and is more interesting.”
“What?”
“Never mind.” I said as I walked up to the doors that opened.
I walked through but then I heard the sound of two people bumping into something. I looked behind me to see that the twins were getting up. They raised their hands to the entrance. Their fingers flattened, like they were pushing against glass. Then I saw the ripples coming from the aria where the hands were, like water.
I walked over to where they were and clasped their hands into mine. I pulled and pulled at their hands but they just could not pass under the door frame! It was all too clear that they were not going through. It also became clear to me who the witches target was.
“Wait for me. I'm going to find out where my friend is.” I said.
“No! You- you cannot go alone!” they cried.
“I'm sorry, I must. I'm the only one who can.” I said. I climbed to my feet.
I wondered where Akinastu was keeping him. I knew by the fact that there was only one witch living here that they had a friend of mine each and that, if I was going to be the target then they would make it easy for me to find them, however I also knew that they were not going to make it that easy. After all, it would hardly be any fun for them if I was able to solve whatever clues they gave me.
I looked around the opening and looked up. The pattern at the top, leading to the left were round circles but the one that lead up the stairs were triangles. That was where to go. So I followed them to a small door at the side of the staircase. I opened it to see Sir Whittenni looking at me with a pleading look on his face.
“Aqua! What are you doing here?” he asked.
I opened my mouth to speak.
“Rescuing you of course!” said a woman's voice behind me.
I turned around to see a woman identical to the other witches that I faced just with crimson hair and scarlet eyes.
“So, you must be Akinastu Ruby?” I said.
“Aqua, get out of here!” Sir Whittenni said. “Please run!”
“Oh, but you're the reason that she is here!” she said.
I felt very annoyed that she was answering the questions that Sir Whittenni was asking me, regardless of how right she was. I was about to protest until I felt myself fly right over the stairs and my back hit the something that burnt my back as I slid down. I felt the floor slap against my behind.
“Ow...” I groaned.
I looked up at her as she pointed behind me. I frowned for a moment but then I remembered the twins! I looked behind me and spotted that they were holding their throats and coughing. The next thing that I noticed that there was a red cloud around their mouths and noses. I recognised what it was immediately.
“No! No, no, no!”
I tried to get to them but something was keeping me from going outside. I banged against the forcefield hoping against all hope that I could somehow break through it and then go and help them but there was no such luck.
“Stop it!”
“No.” Akinatsu said in such a calm and chilling manner that it gave me the chills.
I tried to run and attack her but she raised her hand and I was soon back to where I was. I tried to cover my ears so that I could not hear the choking. Then she appeared behind my and with one arm pushed my hands down. Then let go for a moment, but like a snake my arms were locked into place by her arm as she pressed my face against the forcefield and with her fingers kept my eyes wide open.
“Don't do this! Please don't kill them!” I cried as I tried in vain to move.
“No.” she said again.
I tried to push her off again, but the more that I tried the more I came to realise that she was just too strong! I tried to turn my head but her arms and hand were unmoving.
“Please don't let em see this! Please!”
“No.”
“Why are you ding this?”
“You killed my sisters.”
The twins fell down as their faces drained of colour and eyes started to close. I pushed back and that was when I felt it. The cold thing that was my only hope, pressed against her leg. I slid my hand back and took it out and pushed it into whatever was behind me. I felt the grim warm liquid stain my school uniform and Akinastu fell away. She was bleeding heavily as she took her last breath. I took out the dagger and then cleaned it.
The twins let out a loud breath as they were released from Akinastus' poison gas. Then all the red faded and the palace too.
I looked at the dagger that I had used to kill the red witch with. The blade looked like it too was carved out of ruby with the words Chi-Nastu engraved into it. The guard looked like it was carved out of black glass with a white diamond in the centre and at each end was a ruby and an emerald. The weight was shaped into a seven pointed star.
I fell in love with it and soon was glad that it did not fade along with everything else. So I took the hilt off the witches' leg and than attached it to the top of left arm. With Sir Whittenni, we moved on. After a little rest of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part