The Anti-Fairy Tales Cinder Umbrella Arc Part Three

The Demon God Mother

Cinder and Durn were both dressed well, but Cinder was more on the plain side, she had a plain white silk dress with a plain back cape. She had old copper roses that had been worn far too much with several dents in. She had black silk shoes with several holes in.
Durn was dressed in a blue dress with blue roses covering the top half and the bottom half was a long silk dress. She had blue silk shoes and a long laced cape held by silver lilly. Lieara wore the same but in pink but it looked new and better and her sister was in purple.
Then came their mother. She was dressed in a silk green dress and a long black cape with a crimson spider lilly broach. She wore slippers that were crimson with scarlet jewels.
She looked at Cinder and her lip curled but she soon forced a smile on her face.
“Girls an Durn, you three go on ahead. Cinder will you come with me.”
“W-”
Not good to ask questions.
Never mind.”
“It's perfectly fine honey, that question isn't a dangerous. It is to see an old friend of mine. It's to see an old friend of mine, it's about time you met her.” she said.
She smiled and nodded. The rest walked to the carriage and then, they waved the three goodbye. Then, when they were out of sight, she then looped her arm in hers.
“Come along sweetie!” she said as they started walking. “ I'm sorry about those two, they never learnt when to put away their rebellious nature.”
“It's alright. I don't blame them.”
“Well I do, I mean when the Demon King gave you to me, after all these years, if I didn't know any better I would have mistook him as an angel! And, honestly I am glad to have you back now, even-though your memories are a bit sketchy. Sometimes, I do wish that I could have known what happened to you all those years.”
I do too... It's just even-though I am trying but every time I do my head pounds and I see his face. Even in my dreams.”
“Whose?”
The Demon King's and that boys. Then in my dreams...I see myself in a mirror.” she then looked at her hand almost as it she was holding a weapon of sorts. “My eyes, they're like his and I'm even holding a smaller version of his weapon...”
Her mother's eyes narrowed at her words.
My, that is strange.”
“What about you? Tell me, what was father like?” she asked. Her look in her vulnerable eyes looked as if she was about to cry. Smiling she pulled her in and wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead.
“Well, he was like you, and believe me, if he saw you right here and now, he would be proud of you and he would be smiling if he saw us here, and now. Just as I am.” she said as she turned a corner.
“I love you mother.”
“I love you too.”
They giggled with each-other they soon a house at the end.
“Well, we are here!” she sang as they walked to and knocked on the door.
The door opened. Revealing an old lady with bat like wings and deep crimson eyes.
“Degon I thought that it was about time you two met.” she said gesturing at Cinder. Her eyes sparkled like they were glowing. “You remember her don't you?”
“How could I forget! I am not sure that you remember me but I am you godmother Degon Cinder. And yes, your first name did come from my last name.” she said.
“I wish that I could but, I will do well to in the future.” she said with a curtsy.
Degon burst out in tears and pulled her in for a tight embrace and kissed her.
“Oh, it's good to have you back deer! It's good to have you back deer!” she repeated in her ear.
Degon pushed her away and looked at her up and down.
“Oh, I can't believe that you're alive and you're home!”
Her mother placed a hand on her shoulder.
“Anyway, I brought you here because, those sisters of hers gave her this dress and I know that you can do better.” she said as she winked.
“Then I'm sure that you came to the right place!” she said.
Cinder looked slightly confused but said nothing and smiled. She looked at her up and down.
“On it.” was all she said as she pulled out a long black polished stick that had a scarlet jewel at the end.
She tapped her cape and then part of it melted away leaving a rose pattern. She then stroked it and the roses became silver. Cinder's eyes widened as she could not believe what had just happened. She had to stroke the pattern to make sure that she was not seeing things.
“Now for the dress.”
She then her current dress and then tapped the skirt of the dress making it longer and then stroked the waist and then flicked it down and white roses followed into an triangle made of roses. She then stroked the sleeves and they became long with a large cuff with a point. She then circled her waist creating a silver rope-like belt ending in a not.
She then tapped both broaches and they became black glass with a purple gemstone in the centre that was the same colour of her eyes.
“Now your feet.” she said as she tapped her silk shoes. And suddenly a dark cloud eclipsed her feet and her heel rose and she was soon looking at a pair of black glass slippers.
She looked down at what she was wearing and could not believe just how beautiful she looked.
“Thank you!” she gasped.
“You are very welcome! Now there's just one thing that you need to keep in mind, my spell will only last until midnight, and when it does, those clothes will start to disappear, leaving you naked and you would not want that now would you?”
She smiled out of dread.
“And I wouldn't want to do that!” she giggled nervously.
“No deer, you wouldn't.”
Her mother placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled widely. She then extended her hand to a pumpkin shaped glass carriage with lilac rims, and pulled by black unicorns.
“For me?” Cinder exclaimed.
“Yes, compliments of the Demon King.” her mother said.
Cinder kissed her mother and godmother.
“Aren't you forgetting something?” she asked as she started dancing.
“What?” she asked.
“The ball!” she exclaimed.
“Oh!”
And with that she was on the first step and then looked back.
“You're not coming?” she asked slightly disappointed.
“We're a bit too old for all of that.”
“But-”
“Just go!” her step-mother said almost pushing her in and then she was off. She then waved them goodbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part