The Anti-Fairy Tales Cinder Umbrella Arc Part Four

Glue Glass

She soon arrived at the purple castle. She felt her heart racing like it was doing a marathon. She could not describe her confused emotions at the time. She was going to meet the prince, the prince that she only caught glimpses of. The prince that she had often wondered about. Sometimes with an odd obsession.
She knew that she was excited but she could not help but feel, fear and anger. She just could not understand it but nor did she want to or either emotions. She just wanted to focus on the joy and excitement of setting foot in that castle. Seeing the prince.
The prince...
You should not trust the prince.” she heard Durn say in her head. She frowned.
When did she say that? She wondered. Then her head suddenly started to pound like it was about to explode. She saw that other prince. She felt grief ache in her heart like an invisible blade had pierced her heart. Then she heard him say in a strong but gentle voice say, “Princess Pheoshan.”
She flt herself falling and then hands catch her. She looked down to see the hands cold and thin.
“Are you alright?” asked a soothing and deep voice that made her relax but she felt part of her recoil from him, like she did not want to relax.
“Yeah. It's just a slight headache for a moment.” she said quickly.
“Oh, do you think that you shall be alight now?”
“I should be.” she said as she felt herself relaxing.
“May you take my arm, just in the case that you get a headache again?”
She them looked up a the one who the arm belonged to. She took in her raven hair and his enchanting sapphire eyes. She just could not help but stair at his pale alluring face that spoke of a darkness about him.
“Yes.” she said as she held onto it. “Thank you.”
“You are very welcome. Now you must tell me the name of this beauty before me.” he said with a smile.
“Cinder Umbrella.” she said with a curtsy. “So what is the name of the handsome gentleman before me?”
He went green with dread.
“Promise me that you will not flee?” he asked as his head ducked slightly making him look cute.
“I promise.”
“Demice.” she said.
Cinder stepped back for a moment.
“You-you're!”
“Yes, now please do not shout it out loud. I hardly wish to attract any attention, after all, those two women are enough to excite anyone. So please do not do it.”
“Alright, so will we be going in?”
“You can.”
“Are you alright your highness?”
“No, I told my father that I did not want to throw this ball. After all I do not wish to be sold out to anyone, especially if I do not love them.” he said. “When I choose my bride I wish it be that we choose each-other out of love not gain. However unfortunately, as the hair of Glohad my father says that I must marry and further the kingdom.”
He had the sorrow of this foul fate in his eyes.
“That sounds awful!”
“I know. I wish that I was born among the common folk, after all, they hardly have to worry about such things.”
She nodded, reflecting on her life, or at least, all that she could remember. She had never had such demands on marriage nor any kind of demand to have a love life.
“You are right.”
“And what about you?” he asked.
“What about me?” she asked surprised that this royalty would ever give any attention to who she was.
“Yes, I do so ever wish to know more about the beauty in front of me.” he said with a shy blush on his face. She felt her cheeks become just as crimson.
“W-well, I was stolen when I was no older than three. I can't tell you much about that, but there was a time what I was seven or eight that I was found and returned to my step-mother, my real parents were dead by that time. I lived with her and my step-sisters until I was kidnapped again when I was nine or ten and it was not until two months ago, when the Demon King himself found me and returned me to my family. However, even-though I do a lot of the house work, the truth is the worst part is the fact that I don't even remember anything before those two months.” she said as a tear fell onto her black glass slippers.
He then pulled her into an embrace that was warm and yet cold, comforting and yet she could not ignore the anger and fear that was surging through her body at that moment.
“That must be so hard on you, my life's problems seem small compared to yours!” he said wiping the tear away.
“I know, but we all have them.” she said as she broke away.
He too let a tear fall onto the same slipper and suddenly both glowed red and then purple and then faded to black before Cinder could notice. However Demice noticed but said nothing. He looked at her and smiled as she wiped away his tears.
They then reached the entrance.
“Now that we have had that talk, thanks to you I have thee courage to go in.” he said sliding his hand in hers.
“Me too.” she said as she curled her fingers and walked in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part