The Blue Rock Enter The World Arc

 Final Part
Going Home

When I woke I felt something under my arm, as my eyes looked at it I spotted that it was the blue rock. Frowning slightly I sat up and slowly found myself on my feet. My mind was calm and clear like a pool of clear water in a forest without wind, and even-though I was cold I had no motivation to warm myself.
My hand reached out and opened the door. As I passed through the door I could tell that there was something different in the atmosphere. I could not place my finger on it as I reached the end of the corridor and when I passed through that door, the room that was made of the blue rock seemed to now be normal rock. When I looked back that is when my mind put together the pieces, it had not become normal rock, they were always normal rock and somehow, this rock under my arm had changed them into the same material as it was!
How very interesting! I thought as my legs moved up the spiral metal staircase and opened the door at the top. I travelled down the next corridor and then found myself back in the library still with the rock under my arm. I could tell time had passed, and that it was twilight. I frowned as I looked outside the nearest window. How long have I been in this rock? I wondered as I opened the door.
“Miss Blue!” I called as I looked for her in the library but she was not there. So I opened the door of the library and called again but none came. It's alright, this place is big so she might not have heard me. Maybe I should go to and look for her. I then ran to the other side and shouted for her again and this time heard a creek. I turned to see her. Her brunette hair had grey streaks and several shallow wrinkles around her eyes.
“Aqua? Is that you?” she asked as she slipped on her silk night robe over her thin cotton nightgown.
“Yes, Miss Blue, I am so sorry that I have been gone for a few days.”
“'A few days'? No Aqua, you have been gone for a whole five years! The war officially ended last month!” she exclaimed.
“What!” I exclaimed as she let that sink in. Her eyes dropped and there was a look of recognition in her eyes. She nodded slightly as if she did not need an explanation. She knew exactly what had happened. Now I wanted an explanation and my eyes demanded it.
“The blue rock...You've been inside it.” she said in a matter of fact tone. I nodded not knowing that it was not a question back then. Her eyes looked aside and nodded in response. “No wonder you have aged little...”
“What do you mean?” I demanded to know.
“Time, it's slower inside there. I went in there once with my sister and we were only gone for three weeks and when we got out, fifteen years had passed! No more no less. It drove our parents mad after we had told them, but I had agreed to go back and she moved as far away from that rock as possible.” she explained. My eyes dropped and nodded.
“Oh...I'm sorry...Here I honestly could not tell you why I still have it...” I apologised as I held it out to her. She cowered from it slightly and her face became pail and he hand went out. She shook her head and gestured for me to draw it back.
“No...It is yours now.”
That was when she returned to her room and got ready for the day ahead. I was directed to the dinning room by Alphonse Stian, the butler and told to wait for Miss Blue to come. When she did I told her everything that happened to me during my time in the rock. When I mentioned my thoughts about fighting by my father's side during the war she burst out laughing.
“I cannot say whether fighting two witches could compare to fighting with guns and bombs!” she laughed. I waited until she had finished until I continued and finished my story. When she did she smiled as if feeling a bitter taste of nostalgia. She looked aside.
When we were finished eating we were in a new blue car.
“It's the Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 Freccia d'Oro, or the Golden Arrow.” she replied. “They're in this year.”
Nodding politely I opened the door and we were off. When the gates opened we came to the road, which had a metal guard now and it was an actual road! Double as a matter of fact! Now I could appreciate the view without having a heart attack! And more, there were houses! I could feel myself smile as we descended. But my shock was yet to come for when we travelled to the train station, it was not a run down skeleton of a place but, it was a big place with several shops and a car park!
My mouth was open as we entered. How did they build this in five years? Never mind that! When did they build all those hoses back there?! Wow! I can not believe so much can change in such amount of years!
When I walked onto the train it was still the same train, but there was a smell to it, a smell that I was accustomed to but one I liked. I walked to a car and sat down and slept the whole trip. I then found myself on the ship with an odd feeling in the pit of my stomach. I looked down at the the blue rock. Was it that or was it the fact that I was different somehow...I could not quite tell back then, but I think that my intuition knew what I was about to find out.
I then could see my mother standing alone, her eyes were sad and scarlet and her cheeks were red. She had a forced smile her face but her lipstick was almost non-existent as if she had hardly touched her lips. Her eyeliner was all askew almost if it was applied with shaky hands. I knew something was up just looking at her.
Where's dad? I wondered as I ran and joined her.
“Aqua? How come you've not aged a day?” she asked her voice thick with forced happiness. I shrugged as she gave me a questioning look in her eyes.
“Never mind that! Where's dad?” I asked. She suddenly became sheepish and her head turned to her left where father would usually be.
“Home.”
“Then why can't he be here?” I asked she looked down and shook her head.
“That is not what I-I-I...” she stuttered as a single tear broke from her eye then another one cased after another soon her chin wrinkled and she drove me into a deep embrace as she trembled.
“No! Dad no!” I cried as I too joined in with the tears. “Not dad! NO!”
Soon the pair of our knees collided with the ground below as we were locked in each others arms both sobbing with our mouths in the shape of beaks.

The Blue Rock
End Of Arc

Will Return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part