Strena Adventures With Cerpheres Part One
Bad News, Good News
A Journal Entry
2nd Monday Eleventhmoon (November)
518 Years After The Fifth Age Of Legends
After several months of having Kitsuné Ryu in me, I have been freed. It was the most horrendous thing that I had experienced in my life, not even when Dark Lady Grasharlo used me to resurrect herself was that bad. He had used my body to kill so many people that it still sickens me. I still see their faces in my nightmares, I still see their blood on my hands and the way they were murdered every now and again. I still hear their screams in my head!
Even though now I feel clean, I can’t help but feel the echo of the dirt and dirt of a different kind.
I am sorry. We were not able to save all of those poor creatures from being used in that potion but we were able to get Askook, a friend of Master Chashathrophogh, (honestly, how many friends does he even have?) was able to steal the potion that led to me and Uncle Master Zaryb being freed from Kitsuné Ryu and Wolfox. Which I am glad about. He deserves his freedom.
I also no longer have my cuff that keeps me from getting too far from Uncle Master Zaryb, although I do still feel it, which is strange. It’s like it’s still there, just like how, for a long time, I could still feel the Artemis necklace. Although, I suspect it will take longer for that feeling to wear off. Which means that I am free to do whatever I want, even though I don’t feel like I deserve it. Not after what father had done.
Master Chashathrophogh and Bash are also free from the spell binding them, which scares me. What if he tries to kill me in my sleep? Although I probably deserve it. No, I think that I should not continue Father’s bloodline over to the next generation.
Speaking of which, Bash’s evil mother drought her deadline forward, so within the next two weeks, Uncle Master Zaryb and Bash will have to get married to stop her from marrying this evil King that she has never met. Which is wrong. After all, no one should have to marry someone they don’t know or love. I mean what is wrong with Bash’s mother? Why is she even like that?
Anyway, I just hope that they will be happy and she makes him laugh from the bottom of his heart, and not because he has had too much to drink. Yet I have noticed that he has been drinking less and less lately, which I am glad about.
Yet I do want to get them something for their wedding. After all, I think that it would be the least I can do.
Arielsa Zuvé
Strena Azlok
Journal Entry End
Comments
Post a Comment