The Sorrowful Rebel Fall Of The Rebel Part Three

 Wolf Raven's Decoration


It had been less than a day since Loc had to send that group to Dawnfree when the telly vision sprung to life. She looked at it, confused and curious, wondering why it had done so. Only for her eyes to rest up on none other than Wolf Raven. This lit a fire of rage throughout her body and mind. She thought about her team and their dead bodies. Then she thought about the people that she met and those were killed before she set up her own rebellion. She felt her blood boil like a kettle.

"Hello. I guess that you now know that I am both Wolf Raven and your Emperor. Yes, I have finally shown your face, after all these centuries. Yes, for centuries I have lived, for centuries, I have ruled over you all. All from the shadows and I have been proudly able to shape this world and I never had to show my face once!"

He then took a moment. He kept quiet as he waited to give all that were watching time to let it all settle in. She felt a rush in her body as she knew what this meant. She knew that she should stop and turn it off but she had to watch on.

"Now, the reason is that, just as you used a T.V. as your mode of declaring war upon me, I use it to declare war upon you. Yes, I have seen all that you have done. Yes, I have heard about the death of my son Light Bringer and I have to say; well done!"

He let out a laugh as he clapped enthusiastically.

"Well done! Well done! Well done!"

He let out a sigh as he looked directly into the camera. She felt like he was looking directly at her. She knew that this part was for her. Everything else was just for show.

"Sorrowful, over the past couple of months you have done well, taking over the prison islands. You have done well in amassing an army. You have done well in freeing all that you have. You have done well in inspiring the will for freedom."

He raised his hands and he and many others started to clap. He then turned his hands down and they all stopped.

"You have proven yourself worthy. So I have to say this: Sorrowful, I will give you my all! I will battle you and your silly rebellion and if you are who I think you are, by the end of this, I will leave you a broken immortal!"

"And I will kill you!"

"If you accept, you know where to find me."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part