Strena Attempts On Zaryb Arc Final Part

 Total Defeat


When Streba woke up next a blade was pointing to her throat. Her lip curled as she sat up. She then smiled as she looked at the bounds around her wrists.

"Not taking any chances, I see!"

"No."

"It's alright. I'm not going to try to kill you. No Zarry. I've seen that your self preservation is not your weakness. However I have seen that it never had been. Yet I know what it is. Speaking of which I can also tell that the girl does want to kill you, but she wants it to be on her terms. Oh what is it about your lot and wanting things to be on your terms,  that I will never know. However I can see right through you and what you are doing." She said, rolling onto her feet.

She looked down at the bounds and they broke apart.

"Did you really think that they could stop me?"

She then heard the sound of the sea and looked back. 

"What else should I have expected, dark lady?"

She smiled as she ran to the cliffs. She looked down and smirked as she saw the rocky pile below.

"By the way, that sword. The one she wields, do you know the name of it?" She asked to distract him.

"No, why? Is it important?" He asked, walking slowly towards her.

She let out a laugh.

"Might be. After all, the one that can wield the sword and knows its name will have access to the power it contains. Yet she has power of her own and she needs a teacher to show her how."

"Not you."

"Oh but you will not have a choice in that regard. After all she does need to grow and I am the only one who can help you in that regard. So let me."

"No. There is someone I can turn to."

"Oh? Is that so? Then what do you think he will do once he finds out the nature of her birth? Let's face it, you're alone in this."

He looked down. He tried not to cry so he bit his lip to stop himself.

"No. I will not let her become a dark lady. She is far too young and you know it. And if I did want her to become one you would be the last person I would turn to."

She let out a laugh.

"I thought you would say something like that."

She then ran to the edge of the cliff. She then placed her leg out and almost jumped. Zaryb raced to her and gripped her wrist. She was able to take advantage of this and reached out and pulled his blade out and pointed it at her throat!

His eyes widened and his grip became momentarily loose. Yet he gripped her again to stop her from falling. She smiled victoriously.

"Got you! Now let me have her as my apprentice. I hardly need to say what will happen if you don't! I know it will be of no consequence to me but for you…"

"No I will not!"

She pressed the blade in deeper to let the blood start to trickle down her neck.

"She will die."

He closed his eyes as he started to tremble. He was about to pull her up but his body froze. He opened his eyes and looked at  her in shock.

"Ah, ah, ahhh! Only a 'yes' will save her."

He looked behind her at the rocks. Then at her.

"Yes. You can have her as an apprentice."

She smiled, returning the dagger and placed a hand over her neck. Steam rose and she let out a scream. When she pulled the hand away, there was a thick black ring around her neck.

"What was that for?"

"Ensurance. You have until all the roof glows red. Should you fail to come by that time she will die horribly. Also it will do the same thing if you hand her over to me without finding out the name of the sword. And just to show you that I mean business, I will be popping by. Just to give you a little motivation."

He nodded. He pulled her in. Strena felt the witch finally let her go. She hugged him tightly as she trembled uncontrollably. She could not stop herself from shaking nor crying. She knew it would earn her a scolding but, try as she might, she just could not stop it. Yet he instead refined the high as he too could not stop his years and his shaking either.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I couldn't- I tried but I couldn't-"

"It's alright. As I said, you are no match for her."

"Wh-who w-was she anyway?"

"A Dark Lady known as Grasharlo. And I'm sorry but you're going to be her apprentice once we find out the name of your sword."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part