Breath Of Ice


      I always knew that my breath was abnormally cold even without a strong mint and ice cold water. It was that cold that I could not heat up anything and when it was a hot day I would cup my hands together and blow into them. When I blew on hot food it would turn colder than intended.
      Whenever I had ice cream or any cold food I never got brain freeze either and had often wondered what it was like. I never got a cold or was effected by the colder temperatures. I could even go out on a snowy day with nothing but my birthday suit, not that I actualy did that, I do have dignity.
      One day out of the blue, when I was fifteen in the heat of summer I was on a secluded aria on the beech, I started to cough. This was the first time that I ever did so it was frightening that I had little control of this as I felt something come from my throat and cut my cheek from the in side! Then I felt something sharp wedge itself in my hand in the flesh between the bones connecting my finger and thumb.
      I let out a grunt of pain. A normal pampered girl like myself would have cried and made a fuss. Suddenly I was glad to have been a Tom boy when I was a child, for that was the reason why even now five years on from that I could still take a good deal of pain that my friends could not.
      I looked down to see the cause of my distress only for me to be greeted by the most bizarre and confusing sight; my hand was covered in ice and an icicle to have lodged itself into my hand. Now I knew what that pain was as a line of my blood made its way to the webbing between my finger and thumb.
      "Are you alright?" Carl, my boyfriend asked. He was fair of hair and plastered in suncream. He was wearing nothing but red swimming trunks and a white cap.
      Suddenly I was afraid. What would he do if he saw this? Would he leave me? Would he be fear me? Would he snitch on me after seeing something that, even I do not understand? Speaking of which, what is going on? How did this happen? Why did this happen?
      Soon I was panting and as my breath quickened it became colder and colder which caused me to become even more afraid. I then felt ice formulating in the back of my throat and escape my lips. I knew that it was only a matter of time until he reached me but I could do nothing.
      "Don't come any closer!" I screamed as he came in sight and a blast of ice escaped my lips and released itself and hit Carl! There he stood frozen with icicles behind him like the roof of a cave, poor him, he neither of us knew what hit him.
The
End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part