Strena The Name Of The Sword Final Part

 Darkector Awakens


Zaryb and Strena stayed there for two months. Strena trained with the sword and her eyes read all the books of Phorap The Mad that Zaryb could find, yet then they came to the information that they were looking for.


With the blood of Wolfox and the

Dragon King's first shedding on

Merth I was able to make the

sword. 


I know that the one that 

would wield this would always 

be feared, however the girls that 

this sword is for need this so they

will have to put up with the fear 

that comes with it.


Strena closed the book and looked at the sword. If there was one thing that this page told her was not only how the sword was created, but also this was intended for some girls. One of which she knew that one of these girls was her. To her shock, she realised that Phorap The Mad must have somehow known that she would obtain the sword. She then, wanting to know more, reopened the book to read on more.


I have spent a year with the sword.

It has come to my attention that it

has developed some type of sentence.

Almost like it was alive in some strange

way. Which I found interesting. Yet

upon speaking to the sword I soon 

noticed that it proved to being more

dangerous than I thought.


I know that in the wrong hands this

sword would cause great evil. So I

have created a scabbard for it. So

that only the right one will be able to

use it.


She turned the page.


The ones that can unsheathe it must

have these personality traits;


I, A longing for parental affection.

II, The one must have been born out

of wedlock, with the ability to use

magic like myself.

III,They must be undoubtedly lonely


She closed the book. She soon realised that these personality traits described her all over. Yet she could not get over the fact that Phorap The Mad seemed to emphasise that this nameless sword was forged for a group of girls that had these personality traits. She realised that there would be others that would be like her. There would be others that would end up going through the pain that she was going through right now. So who were they?

"I admit, I don't know. He would never tell me."

Are you the sword?

"Yes, I am!"

Her eyes widened as she realised that she was speaking to the sword. She was actually speaking to the sword!

That light, how do you light up like that? 

Hold on, that's what you want to ask?

"When our will agree, then we will become invincible."

Like when I wanted to kill that man that said all those horrible things about my daddy, or when I wanted to cut Master Zaryb?

"Yes."

She smiled, feeling quite cleaner. Yet all of this was starting to peak her interest. She had to know more. So she reopened the book with a hunger in her eyes.


The sword has been acting strange.

It noticed that people had names,

like myself and my wife and children,

and asked for one. Although I thought

that it already knew…


She fell asleep. She soon saw Phorap The Mad in her dreams. He was flying up to Wolfox on the first dragon king, Bowen with a proud smile upon his face.

"Why have you brought us here Philosopher?"

He smiled proudly as he showed him the blade.

"What is that?"

"It is a sword. The one that I spoke to you about."

"Oh? And why should we be interested in that? Once a dragon sheds their scales it is none of their concern what happens after it!"

"This is for two girls. One of an age where Wolfox will be bound to the body of a human."

"And the other?"

"The one that will be born in a time where people will ride carriages with no horses and have moving pictures. Yet I do not, for the life of me, why however, the first girl will somehow give it to the other. This will happen once she knows that her time with the sword is up."

"Interesting."

"And what is the name of the sword?"

"Well…"

She woke up and looked at the sword?

Sword?

"Yes?"

What is your name?

"I thought that you already knew."

I don't, and that witch will hurt me again if I don't know it. But that's not the reason that I asked. I just don't want to keep calling you 'sword'. My name, my real name, is Arielsa Zuvé, although I have been forced to go by the name Strena Azlok.

"Well, my name is Darkector, which means dark eater."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part