Princesses Cari The Left Pages Of Publove Arc Part Three


The Second Tower

After two days they had finally arrived on the Second page in the kingdom Kazki where the second tower lay. As they arrived they had noticed several people look at them but in a blank way that seemed as if they did not recognise them or could process that they were even there!
When they stopped the Chronicler flipped open the map as they all looked at it.
“Looks like the next one's in a cave.” Cari noticed as the Chronicler became pale.
“What is it?”
“I can not go in there.”
“What? Why?”
Her face became lightly blue almost as if she was about to throw up.
“I just can not. Please just don't make me explain. I just don't want to talk about it.” she said. Scar looked at her with an understanding that the others knew that they were too young to understand.
“Something traumatic happened in that cave, didn't it?”
She looked down and nodded.
“Yes, that was back when I spoke a lot like you but after I closed a very dark chapter of my life did I start to speak like I do now as to distance myself from the one that I used to be.” she explained.
“And-”
“Oran, believe me, when it comes to things like this, it's best for her to reveal it when the time is right for her not when she's still dealing with whatever it was.”
“Okay!”
The Chronicler looked at her in an empathetic way.
“So, let's go, and Chronicler, make sure you look after Oran and the unicorns.”
The front unicorn neighed.
“Or you look after them.” Scar quickly corrected.
The front unicorn smirked.
“Well, looks like she's learning.”
“She better be.”
“Why is that?”
“You know why.”
“Look all of you will you quit calling me she?”
“We do have names you know.”
“What are they?”
“Well I'm Shighron, the guy next to me is Nighron, the two behind are Brenigh and Yamkuro, he's Animagan.”
“Animagneese!”
“Sorry, the one's closest well the tall one's Maruna, the only girl in the group and the youngest is her little brother Starligh.”
“Again with My Little Pony?”
“Quit reading my mind!”
“No.”
“Alright, let's get this show on the road. After all we all cannot afford another argument between you seven.”
Scar looked at the Chronicler and nodded. They soon boarded the carriage and they were off. It was only a moment later when they arrived. They saw the cave as they stepped out of the carriage with legs like jelly.
The mouth was beside two trees and covered with moss and fungus. The cave which was so deep that as you looked into it, it looked like there was nothing but a void. Below it were a few small flowers growing beneath it.
“This place looks so beautiful!” Oran exclaimed as she was about to run but the Chronicler grabbed her hand.
“But keep in mind, this place is quite dangerous for you.” she said as she looked at her.
“Right, I forgot.”
The older trio nodded.
“Team black unicorn, I'm trusting you!” she said as they entered the cave.
They walked what felt like for a long time, but they all knew that it could have been no less than an hour. They soon spotted a dim light. They knew that they were getting to the place where the tower was.
Scar looked at Cari and spotted a frown.
“What's wrong?” she asked.
She looked at her older red eyed double.
“Nothing.”
“No it's not. I know that look.”
“Let's just say when I'm in darkness I'm reminded of all those times that I was beaten up as a kid. Not to mention all of those assassination attempts!” she looked aside with a hint of depression in them.
“So you were hated too.” Ryo muttered. He then frowned slightly. “Then why did you do all of what you did to save them?”
“Well even-though I was loathed by my people, I was always loved by my family, and I loved them in return.” she explained.
“And what about me?” he asked his eyes filled with a. angry glair.
She smiled as she placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled.
“I think that I can love you like a brother, just as much as I do Hikari.” she said as she then thought about it. “No, I know that I already do. And as for what I did, I can't say how sorry I am.”
Ryo chuckled.
“Alright. I'll accept it, after all during the time I was looking after Riku, I came to understand you and why you did what you did.” he said as he placed his hand on her opposing shoulder. They then turned to Scar.
“What about you? Do you have any siblings?” he asked as they moved close and closer to the light.
“Well I have two adopted siblings and one biological half-sister and two biological half-sisters. However I can't say that I'm close to either right now.” she said with a bitter tone to her voice.
She knew that they were about to ask for more detail but the tower was ahead. They were about to go in until something pushed them back and into the walls of the cave. They found themselves looking into the glowing crimson eyes of a creature made of shadow.
“What the hell is that?”
“It's a shadow.”
The shadow's shadow soon grew into their chest and they all started coughing. Ryo then closed his eyes and used his magic to push the shadow creature away. And they fell down.
“Seriously, what the actual hell is that?” she asked.
“I already told you it's a shadow.”
“Well what kind of shadow is that then?”
Suddenly Scar rose above them and was thrown across the chamber and into the wall of the tower. She soon felt both pain and shock ripple rapidly throughout her body.
“Scar!”
“Car'! We've got to get rid of this shadow!” Ryo shouted. She looked over at Scar. “Look, once we destroy the shadow the tower will cease to exist, you must know that?”
“Yes, right.” she said as she closed her eyes and raised her arm parallel to her younger half-brothers. She dug deep into herself and used her magic to release a beam of light. This enveloped the creature. Soon it was no more and the tower faded from existence.
“Why did the tower fade?”
“Because that was what the shadow was tied to. It''s a protective shadow.” she said.
“My back...” she said as she tried to get up she found she could not feel her legs. “My legs...”
Ryo picked her up.
“The unicorns can deal with that.”
They soon left the cave.
“One of you-”
“No need.” said Shighron as he placed his horn on her back. Soon she felt a warming fire throughout her body. She also felt the most piece that she never knew that she could feel. She wanted to feel like this forever but she was soon pulled out and back to reality. She was able to stand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part