Lasta Coop A Planet Without Weather Final Part

 A Declaration Of Vengeance 


“Father!” Shouted a young Weatherless.

Otb and Salynara looked to the left to see a Wetherless that could only be fourteen.

“What did you do to my father!”

“Well the girl killed him.”

“Hand her over to me. Hand that thing over to me now!”

“No. I have my plans for her.”

“Then will you hand it over to me after you are done?”

“Nah! I can hardly tell if there will be anything left to hand over!” 

“What?”

Salynara looked down and smirked.

“No. Hand her over to me now!”

“No.”

“Fine! Then tell me where she lives so that I can enslave it.”

“Earth.”

“Then I will speak to that thing. Get her now!”

“No. She's been through enough!”

“Get it over here now!”

“Girl. Look at him.”

Lasta looked at him. Her cheeks were wet and puffy.

“I do not know how long it will take, I will get to Earth! And when I do, I will enslave your people and hunt your family down and kill them all! Then I will find you and kill you!”

She looked down as her eyes closed.

“Listen child, it is time for us to leave. Get out of our way or you will be next.”

Otb huffed and picked up the girl. 

“Take her.”

“Fine!”

He then picked up the corpse of the Weatherless King.

“What are you doing?”

He walked over to the nearest window and threw it out.

“What! Father!” He shouted as he ran to the window. 

He looked down.

“If you're lucky you might just reach him in time.”

He looked up at him and ran to the stairs and raced to his dead father.

“Now let's go.” He said, taking the bags.

“Alright. Come along then. Although are you going to take this back?”

“No. You carry her. After all, it is the least that you can do for her after everything that you have put her through.”

She looked down and shrugged as she smirked. They soon left for the ship. 


✴️


The Tooth Fairy landed in front of a man with his face concealed by a purple hood.

“Well, that girl shows promise.” He purred as he let out a lyrical laugh. “Yes… she does indeed.”

She let out a huff.

“What are you on about?”

“Ahh! Toothy! How've you been?”

“Fine. Tell me, what are you talking about?”

“Did you find any other of the Seelie Court?”

“No.” She admitted with dismay.

“My condolences!”

“Just tell me who you're talking about?”

“That girl!” He purred, pointing to a girl in Salynara’s arms.

She looked at her and the moment that she recognized who she was her eyes widened as she was struck with horror.

“That's Lasta Coop! What is she doing with Salynara? I thought that she was dead! How is she even alive?”

The man let out a huff.

“You hardly do your research, do you?”

“It's dark magic, so why would I?”

“You should!” He sang. 

“Why?”

“Then you would have known that she could have come back from the dead.”

Her eyes widened.

“What?!”

She looked back to Lasta.

“And why is she with them?”

“They are all wearing the three cuffs made by Dark Lady Grasharlo.”

“Can you get them off?”

“Fortunately, I do!”

“Then we need to get her away from them. After all, I don't want her to become Salynara’s puppet.”

He leaned back.

“Yes, we do. That fairy is getting in the way of that girl's greatness.”

“Then let us get on with it!”

“Alright. Then follow me.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part