Bounty Hunter Bash Sea Lock Part One

 Stowaways


Knowing that it would be only a matter of tone until someone would discover that they were not who they make they would and that someone would recognise who they truly were,  Blunt Hunter Bash and Chashathrophogh snuck into the storage to hide.

"So what now?"

Chashathrophogh thought for a moment and took a glance to the door and then to the barrels,  wondering which would be the best to hide in.

"Tell me, how are our supplies?"

"Other than weapons, nor good."

"I guess that we need to get some supplies and money."

"And horses too."

He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, and horses. Seriously, what is your obsession with them?"

"I was thinking that we will be able to go over more ground faster."

"Oh."

"Right in that case, I think that I will have to take a bounty or two." She said, with an ambitious smile. "It would be good being back to work."

"Speaking, why did you become one? A bounty hunter."

"My own reasons. Speaking of which, I do think that we need a destination in mind after we doc."

He smiled slightly.

"You need a good distraction." He said.

Yet as she looked at him, she frowned but it then hit her! Her father and the brother that she barely knew were dead and worse, her mother was on their tail. She was more than just a bounty hunter or a Royal born out of wedlock, she was an exile now. Chashathrophogh was right, she did need a distraction. Yet as her mind turned to him another thing hit her, he was her only family now. Well, the only family that counted. Yet at the same time she could not help but wonder why her mother thought that he had killed her father and brother.

"Do you have any shape shifting enemies?"

"Not that I know of."

"So we have an enemy that we know nothing of. Tell me, what are the chances that this enemy was the one that linked us?"

"Yes and after we get your jobs done, there is an old friend that I would like to meet up with. I think that he'll need my help, especially if the rumours that I'm hearing are to be believed."

She looked at him confused.

"I've mentioned him before."

"Oh."

"What?"

"Thought you were being coy."

He gave her a mischievous smile.

She opened her mouth to comment when they heard the door click. They son picked their barrel and jumped in it and put the lid on. Both spotted a hole and looked out. A group of the crew looked all around and a man looked around.

"Alright, that one and that one!"

They son one that they had to keep as quiet as possible as they felt the barrel that they were in being raised Bounty Hunter Bash tried not to key out a whelp of pain as the head was hit by at least two pomegranates. Yet Chashathrophogh had to be careful not to crush any peaches. This took all their training as they held themselves in place. When they stopped, they were put down.

"Here sir!"

"You sure?"

"Yes! Those barrels were just too heavy!"

"Good man!"

The next moment they were pulled out and their eyes met the captain, looking directly at them with a victorious smirk on his jolly round face with deep brunette hair and main with streaks of ginger and silver. His skin was reddened with his years of sailing and his eyes were a brought shade of blue, almost white.

"Ahh! There be our stowaways!"

"Sorry,  we were feeling hungry!" Pleaded Bounty Hunter Bash.

He laughed out and shrugged.

"Ah! That's fine lass! Though I do have to ask, how did you two come up with the names Borevers and Cari Scar?"

Dart!

"Hur?"

He leery out a huff and he pulled up two posters. In the left Chashathrophogh and in the right Bounty Hunter Bash. They looked at him shocked.

"Keen eye see!"

Chashathrophogh went to pull a small dagger but the captain gestured for him that it was not necessary. The then grinned as he tapped the weight of his sword. He then looked at his eye and shrugged.

"Nah! You needn't do that. After all, I hardly care for royals 'n' their silly games! Yet there's only one thing that I do care for; keeping my passengers safe 'n' sound. So I wanna know will you be able to do that?"

He shrugged and put the dagger away.

"Yes, if you do not give me a reason to kill you."

He then slapped him on his shoulder.

"Good! Now to ensure this and to ensure that I punish the pair of you for potentially putting both my passengers 'n' crew in danger, and on top of that ruining my food you're gonna work for my crew. I know Gerald has been needing some more helpers."

"That ye captain!" Said a well built man with silver eyes and hair with an oily tan on his thick skin.

"Oh?" Chashathrophogh spoke, folding his arms confidently. "And why should we obey?"

He looked directly at him in the eye.

"You do realise that I can turn this ship around and give you over to your sister?"

"I have magic."

"We have someone with magic too."

At this a few slightly cringed.

"Oh? Why do I not pay him a visit?"

"I think he might like that, yet how about this, you two work for me, I'll turn a blind eye 'n' I pay you with meals and as much gold as you've earnt?"

"Fine!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part