Eva And Withele' Mytholonia And Legendara Arc Part Four


Eva's Bloodline


“So, let me get this strait.” said Sara her arms folded. “Your real name is Withele' and you really do have magic and all this time the the cat could talk?”
“Pretty much! Wait what was that last one?”
“The cat can talk.”
“I just don't believe this!”
“How hard is it to believe, especially after what you shot yesterday.” said a deep voice.
Eva's eyes darted to Mr Whiskers.
“So what the cat really can talk!”
“Yes...”
“Then why didn't you let me know?”
“I don't like to talking, it brings far too much attention.”
“Too true.”
“Look deer, I can see that you have a lot to think and talk about so I'll leave you two for a moment and make you some tea.”
“Too right, after all my plane crashed after trying to find out what happened to you and Kai and now that I've found you, I'm going to have to process the fact that magic exists and so to talking cats.” she exclaimed with a chuckle at the end out of the absurdity of it all.
“Yeah, about Kai, I'm sorry, he's dead.” she said with a bitter tone. “He was killed by the Jorogumo queen last year, and I've been living here with my biological grandma ever since.”
“Oh. Jase would not like that.” she said her voice chocked slightly.
“Well, you can stay here deer and I'm glad to have met you.” she said.
“Thank you and I'm glad to have met you too.” she said as Olf walked to the kitchen aria.
“So, what should I call you? Eva or Withele'?” she asked.
“Well, whichever you wish.”
“The thing that I don't get is, why did your own mother leave you in the first place? I mean it would have been safer to keep you by her side, wouldn't it?” Sara pointed out.
Eva nodded in agreement her her eyes zoned out for a bit.
“Well Olf doesn't talk about her much, but I think that she was a good person, but-” she tailed off.
I can't ignore what they had said, nor the fact that it seems like she was pitting me against those two monsters.. She stopped herself from saying.
That was when a thin envelope rose from the mirror on the table. She spotted that it kept rising higher and higher until the name became visible. Withele' Genronation Kageshineb written purple ink that it seemed to be written in a feathered quill. It then rose higher and higher until a hand became visible. A slender hand with scarlet pointed finger nails.
Sara nodded to her. She reached her hand and took the envelope. She looked at the lilac wax with an insignia of a crown with a bat in the centre.
She looked at her eldest adopted sister and opened it.

Dear Withele',

I would love to finally have a talk with you my deer, deer, daughter. I have a great many things to say to you, like why I had to give you up, why all of these bad things that have been happening to you. However, the most important thing that I need to get you to know is where you fit in to the grand scheme of things.

Love from your
Deer mother
Mortgin Kageshine

“Looks like we're going to find out.” she commented.
“Don't go.” Olf ordered she appeared with a tea set. She laid down the tray. Her face was pale as she sat down with a look of dread in her eyes.
“Why not? I mean she's alive! My mother's alive!” she exclaimed.
Her eyes closed and let out a long breath. Her eyes were watery.
“Well, you remember when I told you that when your mother was a lot like you?” she reminded.
“Yeah.”
“Well-” she chocked. “She didn't stay th-that way.”
“What do you mean?”
Olf glanced at Mr Whiskers for a moment.
“She was drawn to the-the-the- oh!” Olf cried almost as if she could not continue. Then Mr Whiskers jumped onto the table and placed a paw on her hand.
“It's okay, she has to know.” he said with a vulnerability to his tone.
Shaking she nodded.
“Alright,” she said trying to clam herself down, but incapable of looking into his eyes. “Mortgin, your mother, went bad.”
Their eyes widened.
“Wh-what?”
Her lips tightened.
“You heard. Your mother, was drawn to the dark shortly after she met up with a strange man who showed her the lust of evil and became his apprentice. It broke your grandmother to find out. Even worse when she found out that she had married him and carried his child! She feared for that child and her life. After all, the dark sometimes demands human sacrifice. She feared that that was exactly what you were.” he explained.
“So, when we overheard them talking about you it was far too clear, to Olf's relief that it was all too clear that you weren't. However it was also far too clear that they talked about you, that you were more than just a daughter to them.”
“So, I was a means to an end to them?”
“It appears so.”
“Well in that case I agree with you. You must not go.”
“But, I still want to go.”
“No, you are forbidden to go.” Sara said.
That was when they heard some buzzing. They looked at the envelope and spotted that the wax on the envelope and spotted that the wax left the paper without leaving a mark. Then the wax rose and moulded itself into a ball. Then a pair of black eyes opened with black legs sprouting out of the ball that was now an oval. Then to their horror they saw a black stinger.
“It's a purple wasp!” she exclaimed.
They all jumped away from the table as it dived to Sara. She dived away and backed away as the wasp came closer and closer. Eva tried to use her magic to stop the wasp but his only caused the wasp to grow and become faster. She ran to her and pulled her away from the wasp. They went to run out of the trap door but was blocked buy the wasp. It then dived to Sara which was knocked over and the wasp melted into a puddle.
She looked over to Sara, who had an ugly purple spot on her neck. Her face was twisted in pain and she had started sweating.
“Sara! Sara!” she shouted as she shook her.
Olf looked back and picked up the letter.
“With, you have to go.”
Eva looked at her confused.
“Why?”
She passed her the letter. She took it suspiciously, and to her shock the writing had changed.

If this secret message id revealed then someone had said that you are forbidden to go. That would have activated my poison wasp. This means that unless you come to Legendara then you will be able to get the only cure for them. However, if you do not come then that person will have the most painful last moth of their lives.
And, if someone else is reading this, then know exactly what you are letting that person go through, one month of complete agony. Now, if what I have heard about my daughter is true, then I would like you to ask yourself, would you ant to put her though that?
So, when I meet Withele' I wish for her to be alone, and if she is not then I will not give her the cure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part