Bounty Hunter Bash Quest Lock Part Seven

The Werewolf

Bounty Hunter Bash Drew looked at her uncle as he slept. Thinking about the events that had passed, knowing that they has greater consequences, which something told her, that these consequences went beyond the pair of them.
My uncle just saved me again. Why? What angered him when that vampire was about to bite into me? What did he comfort me fore after I-I-I killed him. I'm a killer now. How can I even face mother and father now? Especially with him attached to me. Will I ever see them again?
No, probably not. I don't even think that I'll even meat my sibling growing in mother's womb. No I don't think that I'll ever see them again.
She felt lonely and isolated as she looked up at the moon in the sky. It would be a full moon the next night. She had always been aware of such things.
She felt herself getting tired and sleepy. Even-though she knew that she was getting close and should not stop, she also knew that, if she was tired, then she would not be at her best. So she pulled up and, against her better judgement, she lay down near her uncle. She had noticed that she looked similar to her mother, but she knew that he saw nothing like her.
Did he even care for her? She wondered as her mind slipped into sleep.
When they woke up. The first thing that she noticed was her uncle's arm was around her. They broke up and then they looked up to see a man with pale brunette hair and brown eyes. He stroked Sedash's main. She could see the look of fear in his eye and she knew that he was not friendly. She turned to Chashathrophogh, however he was already awake. She then looked at the strange man He was thin and he had weak eyes.
This should have put her at ease but her gut told her to keep her guard up. He looked at them and smiled, he then waved at them.
“Hi! I'm Wolphen Wonda. Sorry if I startled you. It's just I have this weakness for great stallions like yours. Where did you get him?” he asked light-heartedly.
“A farmer sold him to us.” Chashathrophogh replied annoyed.
“Was he a royal farmer?” he asked excitedly.
“No, he was just a regular peasant farmer.” he said. “Now get off him.”
He jumped back and shook his head and waver his hands in-front of him.
“Okay! Okay! I get the picture! Man you're such a beauty, I wish that you didn't have such a master like him...” he muttered.
“What do you want?” he snapped.
“Well, I would like to come with you two. See there's this horse race in Eastown and I really, really want to go. It's just whenever I do make these kinds of plans I usually get delayed.” he laughed.
Chashathrophogh rolled his eyes and looked at Bounty Hunter Bash Drew. She gave him an unsure look. She could not shake the feeling of danger coming from him.
“No.”
“Why not?”
“Because we're far too busy for to give you a lift. Now if you know who I am you would go away.”
“Please?”
“Do you want me to kill you?”
“Would this mean that I can tag along?” he asked unfazed.
He let out a huff.
“Fine!”
He gave an annoyed look on his face.
“Yey! Thank you!” he sang.
She gave him a questioning look. He shrugged as if to say that he did not have to explain himself to her. She forced herself to calm down and to let the subject to slide.
They were soon on the road again. To her discomfort Wolphen kept looking at her. Almost as if he was observing her.
“What?” she snapped.
“Nothing!” he exclaimed as his face went red. “I-It's just I want to know more about you that's all.”
She let out a huff.
“Why?” she growled.
“No reason!” he squeaked.
“Why don't you talk to Uncle Chashathrophogh?” she asked.
He shuddered as Wophen opened his mouth.
“No.”
“Why?”
“Tough.”
“What about you? Why don't you start?”
“That's better told at night.”
Chashathrophogh narrowed his eyes. Soon it was evening.
“May we stop here? I think that we all need to stretched our legs.” he suggested.
Chashathrophogh looked at Sedash and pulled up.
“Yeah, I guess that you're right.” he said as he turned to Wolphen. “Plus, I think that we aught to get away from the horse before nightfall.”
He smiled and nodded as he looked at the horse.
“Good idea.” he said as they got out of the carriage.
They walked into the woods. As they did Bounty Hunter Bash drew wondered why they were going in so deep. She looked at her uncle with that questioning look. He gave her a warning look, almost as if he was telling her to keep her distance. His head nodded to Wolphen. Realising that he too had that feeling they knew that came from him.
That was when if became darker and darker. Suddenly Wolphen tripped. Bounty Hunter Bast Drew was about to go to see if he was alright but Chashathrophogh pulled her back as he started to scream. She tried to go to him but he kept his grip on her. She looked at him demanding to know why he was doing this. But at she looked at his pale face she knew that they were in danger.
“What's going on?” she asked.
“He's changing.” he said.
Soon he grew hair all over his body and his bones snapped and elongated. Soon he got up and turned around in his humanoid wolf form. His eyes were black and hid fur was the colour of his hair. He then growled and ran at them. Bounty Hunter Bash Drew quickly drew her bow and fired arrow after arrow at him as he came closer and closer. Then Chashathrophogh drew his sword and ran behind him as he was distracted by his niece. He then ran up to them and slashed his legs at the back. This caused him to fall as she fired another arrow and it struck his heart. He fell down and returned to his human form as he died.
Looking into his eyes she felt herself shaking as she started to feel rise in her making her scream. She then started to breathe rapidly as her head became light and she soon collapsed. She just could not tare her eyes away form his dead body.
She soon felt a punch that snapped her out of it.
“Drew, you better stop screaming or I swear to all the gods I will give you something to scream about.” he shouted.
“He really wants to kill us doesn't he?”
He shook his head.
“No, he wants us to kill each-other.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part