The Witch Within Awakening Arc Part 4



Sharimon

Entry:  370
Subject: Lorra Cerberus (Loc)

     It has been over a year since Lorra Cerberus claimed to have killed the other two parts of Grasharlo, whom she still considers as her sisters regardless of how many times I have tried to correct her, using the dark magical force known as the Elemental Shadow. She has, for the past year suffering with a deep guilt complex and which then led to depression. A depression that seemed to be like an immoveable wall in her head.
     This started to, seemingly, change when she started to work at Bancha Bendaniethus' bookshop voluntary. Interestingly enough she seemed, just like the local legend Reho, a natural at her work and, seemingly, better when he started paying her and gave her his old books to keep. From what I heard from him he was not only impressed by her work but loved her company too.
     Then there were her parents, if you could call them so, who constantly keep an eye on her and have told me that they have to comfort her every night as she has become plagued by nightmares. This is not surprising for what she has been through and I cannot place when they should end, for I do have cases where a subject has had nightmares until the day he died, in fact that was the very reason that he did.
     From what I have gathered from either her or people around her, Lorra Cerberus spends most of her free time either reading a book or sleeping, as if that should help her lack of at night. Despite me encouraging her she still has less of a social life than a hermit double her age.
     It was not until last month until she showed signs of recovering, proper signs, not like before. Although the reason was not what I would have liked. The reason seemed to be more closer to utter confusion and shock, for she had claimed to have started seeing Sharimon in the streets of Underground Town and so when she runs after her she seems to vanish! Apart from me she told nobody else, it seems to me that she does not want to burden anyone with this until she knows what it going on.
     This seemed to have continued for a matter of a week until, according to Lorra Cerberus, she turned around and smiled as she disappeared. This too lasted for the course of a week, until she claimed to have heard her speak.
     "It's not your fault." Lorra Cerberus claimed that was what Sharimon Cerberus told her. This is what made her almost fully recover from her guilt and depression. I must admit that in all my years as a therapist working for The Order Of The Ring Of Elders, I have had some bizarre cases but none like this.
     However, despite my relief of her psychological recovery, it is plagued with concerns, for if Sharimon is back then so must Gracey. If this thought process is correct then what does that mean for Lorra Cerberus, and what does that mean for those around her? What does that mean for Underground Town and more importantly, the whole of Merth?
     I would place my concerns on Lorra Cerberus but I have not heard from her since last week and The Order Of The Ring Of Elders have informed me that I have been discharged from her case and that this shall be my final report on Lorra Cerberus. I wish that I could investigate further, however I have other cases to go on to.
     Name: Thewick Underheart
     Occupation: The Order Of The Ring Of Elders therapist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scar Parents Fight Part Three

The Nine Dragons The Serpent Dragon Part Three

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Six

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Four

Doormaze Drage The Purple Artefacts Part Three

Scar Parents Fight Part Four

Scar Parents Fight Final Part